EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 954

Gj Friends ! Greetings !

The Eurik will probably go straight down, it will not reach my aim at 1.4312 ...

And here is the image of the Aussie/Canadian...

It looks like there is a double top emerging on the daily chart, may be a good movement downwards )

Many currencies show the same picture.

And in my opinion now price could go up to 1.4300....Ishimoku on TF day - there is a bounce from the senkanA

I posted that scenario yesterday, it might work...

at least that's how it is at the moment:

Today is the Friday, they may fix profits and the options may be unpredictable :)))

Sdimm:

Today is the Friday, they may fix profits and the options may be unpredictable :)))

yeah, that's what it is ))))

Sdimm:

Today is Friday, they may fix profits and the options may be unpredictable :))

Friday the 13th

Sdimm:

It's Friday, they may lock in profits and so the options may not be predictable :))

In most cases the options are predictable, but the predictable option may not be formed long before the event.

On H1 we can see the formation of an inverted head and shoulders

Therefore, important level will be 1.4277, from it the further movement should be done. Yesterday's pivot at 1.4264, creating a reversal range of breaking through, respectively, those who were in the swings may continue staying there, but it is too early to buy. Respectively, quotes may be different in different brokerage companies and the values I have shown may also differ by several points.

By the way, it's not a good day for the west, but for russia it's worse on black Monday ;)

4330-50 daytime high waiting today...we'll see...