EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 951

NEW YORK, May 12. /Dow Jones/. Fearing both a global economic slowdown and new commodity sales, investors remained cautious against risky currencies on Thursday, although the euro managed to gain slightly against the dollar.

>After falling below $1.42 earlier in the session, the euro started to rise as US equities and oil futures cut losses, giving investors confidence in buying the euro.

>"Risk appetite seems to have returned, with the market once again feeling good about the euro and buying it," says Greg Salvaggio, vice president of capital markets at Tempus Consulting.

margaret:

Do your acquaintances drive out of my town too?

For long journeys I have a normal crossover ... although I like to drive fast ...

If you drive in Saratov province, be very careful - the traffic police are out of control there. But in the rest of the townships it's more or less the same. A friend of mine transported a new Pajerica and he barely got away thanks only to his DVR. I had to deal with them myself, they stopped me five times as I drove through the region.

Dimka-novitsek:
Isn't it time for the eurik to go up?
Looks like it's going up anyway...sall stops swallowed...investors have closed sall positions... We'll see tomorrow...

margaret:
So go ahead and make one for yourself!

If I work as I do now, I'd have to save up for eight years and not eat anything...so I've taken up studying VA.

margaret:
Looks like he's following up as it is...sall stops swallowed...investors have closed sall positions.... We'll see tomorrow...
Where did you see the investors close the sell? Where do I see it too?

Got it!!!

margaret:

For long journeys I have a normal crossover ... although I like to drive fast ...

Why doesn't your ordinary crossover have Ukrainian plates?

Sdimm:

If you're in Saratov province, be very careful - there's complete mayhem from the traffic police. But in the rest of the townships it's more or less the same. A friend of mine transported a new Pajerica and he barely got away thanks only to his DVR. I had to deal with them myself, they stopped 5 times as I drove through the region.
The navigator does not show the road through Saratov Province...Voronezh...Tambov...Penza...Kazan...

margaret:

Why doesn't your ordinary crossover have Ukrainian plates?

FAGOTT:

And why doesn't your regular crossover have Ukrainian plates?
Especially for you to ask me this question