EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 768

New Zealander could still rise to 0.8070 then correction.

sergey620x:

Isn't the pound franc stretching towards the EMA of 200?
That's a serious level.

Fartowiy:
Then answer the meaning of this. how do I understand you personally. And what you call pips, that proves your unprofessionalism. I call it earning. In November and December 2010 I earned 16,000 pips.
On gold, the price was trending at the beginning of the week, I made a prediction to go sell. The price broke through the trend and now my forecast is buy. You are a pips pro, I learn to trade mid-term (I don't know exactly how well my forecasts worked, but more than 50%). My reference points are trends, I don't use indicators.

Fartowiy:
Then tell me the meaning of this. How can I understand you personally. And what you call pips, that proves your unprofessionalism. I call it making money. I earned16,000 pips in November and December 2010.

Farthing, your USD/Frank signal is working out can you explain what the buy is based on?

Tantrik:
In gold, at the beginning of the week, the price was trending up and the forecasts were for a sell (remember this topic we discussed). The price broke through the trend and now my forecast is buy. You are a pips pro and I learn to trade medium term (I don't know exactly how well my forecasts worked, but more than 50%). I'm not using trend-following indicators.
I don't use indicators. Tratic is a MARKET. The situation as on the road may change. And because of that you did a bad thing. I think you've hurt yourself. God be your judgement. I don't hold it against you. I got a lot of sins myself.

Fartowiy:
Trantic is a MARKET. The situation on the road can change. And because of that, you've done someone wrong. I think you've hurt yourself. God be your judgement. I don't hold it against you. I got a lot of sins myself.

What are you talking about? (I wrote about gold) (pipsing is a style of trading - or rather you scalping is an offensive word then sorry)

strangerr:

what is the bot pipsing?

Tantrik:

What's the bot pipsing?

With his hands.

strangerr:

With your hands.
the dashes in red, the dashes in blue is a turkey?