EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 767

Tantric, you're getting greedy. You're trying to catch me in a conversation. ?

Fartowiy:
Please look in the personal column.

hot signal from 25pc. On USD-CHF bay from 0.8835 TP 0.8860

Fartowiy:
Tantric, you're getting greedy. Are you trying to catch me in a conversation. ?

My prediction is up. (Although the probability is always 50%). I'll pass on the pips (20 to 30 pips are everywhere - you have to know how to take it).

(if my prognosis coincides with others, I don't have to show it, but if it differs, I think an alternative opinion should be posted)

Tantrik:

my prediction is up. (although the probability is, as always, 50%). I'll pass on the pips (20 to 30 pips are everywhere - you have to know how to take it).
I take everything. Who's stopping you.

Fartowiy:
I take everything. Who's stopping you?

I have a different axe. You take it and well done! I'm happy for you. (your signals are amazingly accurate!)

Tantrik:

I've got another one. You take it and well done! I'm happy for you.
So keep your emotions to yourself. And if you're such an expert, help the inexperienced. You're just drawing pictures and guessing, or maybe the price will go this way. You do not have to be smart to do that. Forex pairs have two ways, unfortunately. As for me, I work, and I just advise the inexperienced. If they get 50 to 100 pips in a day, I'm glad for them. I am happy for them. And pictures are for demo millionaires. I know how hard it is to keep up with 100 pps at first (you gotta have spirit).

Fartowiy:
If you're such an expert, help me out. If you're such an expert, help the inexperienced. You may try to draw such pictures and make assumptions, maybe the price will go this way. You do not have to be smart to do that. Forex pairs have two ways, unfortunately. As for me, I work, and I just advise the inexperienced. If they get 50 to 100 pips in one day, I'm glad for them. I am happy for them. And pictures are for demo millionaires. I know how hard it is to keep up with 100 pps at first (you gotta have spirit).

I have no emotions (if you hurt your ego, ignore them). I have these predictions and of course the price moves, and there is no ambiguous assumption.

There is nothing to help me (beginners to old-timers). Your piping doesn't bother me and it doesn't interfere with the forecast. And the pictures are more of a medium term.

Then answer the meaning of this. how can I understand you personally. And what you call pips, that proves your unprofessionalism. I call it making money. I earned 16,000 pips in November and December 2010.

Fartowiy:

Is the pound franc seemingly stretching towards the EMA of 200?