EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 633

Alexsandr76:

a little more and down... we'll probably turn around tomorrow... the markings are here

what kind of history are we talking about? What period of history are you interested in?
Tomorrow's the day off, isn't it?

scanck:
Tomorrow's the day off, isn't it?
Since when did Friday become a day off?

If the DAX tries 7241. The Euro will go north like a deer, but Gold will also go north.

My personal opinion, by trend, the algorithm before a jump is always the same (well in most of my cases):

- Drawdown in the opposite direction by 50-100 pps.

Somewhere around a couple of days before, a drawdown starts to capture a profitable price, and then a jump.

In our case it went into a price grab on futures contracts from 1.415.

And it continued without going down. Now the uncertainty play, that is, who was waiting for the breakthrough, slowly losing the first contracts from the area of 1.415,

Conclusion or the panic is in vain, or the price reached its maximum on the news for this week growth.

P.S Sorry about the price 1.38, I looked in the wrong place.

There will be no deer. You can open both ways now. flat for the week.

Guys, don't get me wrong. We're not talking about big hikes. There are young and inexperienced. And raise them 25-50 pps for luck. If I see a signal, why not give it. Naturally, everyone should be aware that the closer they are to the news, the stronger the signal may be or vice versa. The conditions and the rules of my signals I have written in the forum today. So do not worry if you are an old pro :)))

IDLER:

There will be no reindeer. You can open both ways now. flat for the week.

Flat is a harvest :)

It's a bit boring.

signal sel. Dol.W.F. 0.9175 TP 1 0.9145

dol.yen sits at 85.20 TP. 84.85