EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 430

skhimnik:

Well, it's not night and it's not even midday in Japan. Also, they did not start their most powerful intervention when their exchange was open. So they don't care when, they just get what they want. Well, in the meantime the TS I was telling about gave a clear signal to sell Euro, NZ and Aussie))

it's my night ))

EURUSD is gradually approaching the target of 1.43. It is unlikely that this level will be surpassed at the first attempt, as there is a strong technical resistance there. However, a test is likely to occur, because there are more and more sources of support for the Euro. Of particular note is the decision of the Russian Ministry of Finance to remove the Spanish securities from the leprosy list. Such a step shows the confidence of large institutional investors in the debt of Madrid. Quite frankly, AForex is somewhat puzzled by the fact that Alexei Kudrin has agreed to spend money on peripheral bonds after all. However, we would not be surprised if tomorrow it turns out that our Finance Ministry will only buy short-term debt maturing in 2013. Then everything would immediately fall into place.

SJS:

well, if good matches continue https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/132122/page319 try to continue )) construction on the time of the pink line

-please, who are interested in my screenshots, do not take it as a guide to action, try to build it yourself, as they say- the code is open )))

Hello! Can I give you a link to the code? Thank you!

Slightly ahead of schedule but seems to be on track...

I'm expecting a further decline today...

Vizard:

I'm expecting a further decline today...

Do you think it will reach 1.4?

Vizard:

I'm expecting a continuation of the decline today...

Hello!

What a beautiful chart you have. If only the white pointer were changed to blue, the chart would be great...)))

ZetM:

Hello!

What a beautiful graph you have. If you could change the white colour of the signposts to blue, it would be a great value...)))

=)

terentyevdd:
Do you think it will reach 1.4?

Not today definitely not...and I expect a drop no lower than the forecast...

but the trend is bullish...

ZetM:

Hello!

What a beautiful graph you have. If you could change the white colour of the pointers to blue, it would be a real eye-catcher...))

hi...why blue?

Vizard:

Hi...why the blue?

Don't mind me, a flat joke on my part, I've been kicked around in the next thread all night, haven't got over it yet but thought you got it.....))))