EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 425

ZetM:

Thank you. The time, what is it?
I don't know yet...

margaret:
I don't know yet...

Right. I'm in touch....)))), don't forget your friend....))))

MrCoffee:
Yusuf it's not about energy, Yusuf it's the absence of a system!!! It's necessary to try the system, maybe (I emphasize) something will turn out!!! But you fenced yourself off from everyone and sit like a dog in the hay (I hope you understand the Russian proverb? Dog in the hay is the image)

it is useless to explain... There was enough advice... the guy just needs to sell the turkey... and he'll keep silent for the sake of it - stubbornly....

he's boring me... I'm off to do some business...

good luck and profits to everyone....

margaret:
Thank you. What do the politicians say?
I'm digging, there's nothing but Japan and Libya.

ZetM:

OK, I'm in touch....)))), don't forget your friend....))))
OK

ZetM:

OK, I'm in touch....)))), don't forget your friend....))))

All sites other than the one I wrote about frank earlier are still writing about it:

The euro/dollar pair rolled back to 1.4249 on Tuesday as the barrier option sits at 1.4250

margaret:

All the websites, apart from the one I wrote about earlier, still write about the franc:

on Tuesday the euro/dollar pair rolled back to 1.4249 as the barrier option at 1.4250

I see. Are you going to be in for the night? Me, an hour will be on the move.

ZetM:

I see. Will you be out at night? Me, I'll be on the move for an hour.

Yes, I will.

Already the vet Goldman Sach has spoken, that the euro is overvalued...

Fartowiy:
I dig, there's nothing but japan and livia.

no. they're as quiet as a fish on ice. zero info.... Merkel and her gang are gone. no word from monday. I can say this for myself.

The calm before the storm.

Fartowiy:

no. they're as quiet as a fish on ice. zero info.... Merkel and her gang are gone. no word from monday. I can say this for myself.

It's the calm before the storm.

24-25 summit in Brussels