EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 428

yosuf:

So, where do you see growth now?

You amaze me. Read the posts carefully and (not one). You will see that 5-7 min before the start of the move(decrease), I talked about it and justified it.

Counter question. And where do you see the fall of the pair? 34 points? Is it a decline?

Here is the chart. If you manage to read it, read it. Not interested, do not read. Your indicator has a long way to go to the heights of wave analysis.....))))

P.S. I will gladly take part in the upcoming contest with your indicator, if you invite and allow it, and there we will see....))))

tara:

Colleague, let's have a topic!

Theme!? I don't think so, building by hand...

MrCoffee:
Excuse me, what kind of pan is that? Is that Gunn? I'm afraid to guess....))))

well you saw a frying pan )))) someone "brotherhood of the rings", whether it's Gunn, it's up to you to decide, but I think there are many things and levels and WolfWave ... )))) everyone can find something they understand, and what to call it - it does not really matter if it helps))

22-Mar 23:56Japan: Strong tremors (6 magnitude) are reported in western Japan, felt in Tokyo

23 March. /Dow Jones/. Traders are driven by the possibility of intervention by Japan's Finance Ministry, which largely determines trading in the US dollar/Japanese yen pair, ANZ strategic analysts said. "No one is selling on the downside because they don't want to accept the price offered by the Japanese Ministry of Finance, but no one is selling on the upside because everyone wants a more substantial increase triggered by the Ministry of Finance." The dollar/yen pair is currently trading at 80.99. The Japanese Ministry of Finance is expected to sell on any decline to the 80.00 area.

margaret:
22-Mar 23:56Japan: strong tremors reported in western Japan felt in Tokyo
Good-looking girl.

margaret:
23 March. /Dow Jones/. Traders are driven by the possibility of intervention by Japan's Finance Ministry, which largely determines trading in the US dollar/Japanese yen pair, ANZ strategic analysts said. "No one is selling on the downside because they don't want to accept the price offered by the Japanese Ministry of Finance, but no one is selling on the upside because everyone wants a more substantial increase triggered by the Ministry of Finance." The dollar/yen pair is currently trading at 80.99. The Japanese Ministry of Finance is expected to sell on any decline to the 80.00 area.

well there is a margin from the intervention of 100pp, the pair has hit the pivot, if it goes higher~ and the margin will be bigger and the eurobucks is at yesterday's low level

The New Zealanders were supposed to come out tonight with a story about money and I fell asleep. Anyone heard anything?

skhimnik:

The New Zealanders were supposed to come out tonight with a story about money and I fell asleep. Anyone heard anything?

New Zealand: Q4, current account balance - NZ$3.5bn vs forecast - NZ$2.2bn and - NZ$1.77bn in Q3

As a percentage of GDP the figure was -2.3% of GDP vs forecast -2.4% of GDP and revised to -2.2% of GDP in Q3.

The NZD/USD weakened slightly after the publication of the report, but overall the release did not have a major impact on the pair.

margaret:
New Zealand: Q4, current account balance - NZ$3.5bn vs forecast - NZ$2.2bn and - NZ$1.77bn in Q3

As a percentage of GDP, the figure was -2.3% of GDP against the forecast of -2.4% of GDP and revised to -2.2% of GDP in Q3.

The NZD/USD weakened slightly after the report was released, but overall the release did not have a major impact on the pair.

Hopefully it still will)). Thank you very much. The news is great).