EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 189

Nothing in the terminal, but according to other data - the gap has closed....

ReziDent:

So what if the bar sat down )))) is not quite clear, it seems to be something from the chaos theory (if I am not mistaken), can you elaborate on the effect or consequences of such a bar

Noterday:

Nothing in the terminal, but according to other data - the gap has closed....

For me, it's not unreasonable to roll over after a BB performance.

Strenger will sleep it off, clarify.

:))))

This Friday's opening momentum and gap can also be seen as a fulfilled opportunity to sell out without extra, before going down.

However, equally as an opportunity to break away from those willing to jump on the train heading north. :))))

Margaret will sleep it off ((

RekkeR:

For me, it's not unreasonable to roll over after a BB performance.

Strenger will sleep it off, clarify.

:))))

This Friday's opening momentum and gap can also be seen as an opportunity to sell off without excess before going down.

Yes, Rekker))) Looks like we'll work out the top targets at once so we don't suffer for long. I see 1.39-05 to 1.4010 for today.

strangerr:

Yes, Rekker))) Looks like we'll work out the top targets at once so we don't suffer for long. I see 1.39-05 to 1.4010 for today.
better down ))))

for today...

blunt grid cutting (d1) ...

As Tantric said at the weekend, Japan is gone and the yen is just as bad. I completely agree with Noterday's statement that the foundation should be fully laid.

strangerr:
As Tantric said at the weekend, Japan is gone and the yen is just as bad. I fully agree with Noterday's statement that the foundation should be fully laid.

welfopad :)))

Regarding the fundamentals, everything worked on the Nikkei.