EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 150

That's how I see it.

IDLER:

They'll tear it up tonight, in Asia, man...

Let them tear it up if they can, they need the volume to do it, but the Amerks didn't, and they're pouring in more.

Good night.

IDLER:

Don't sleep, you'll freeze.
The non-commissioned officer rewound his shirtsleeves and went to Asia.

IDLER:

I'll leave you silent ones for MT5. You'll be biting yourselves in the ass.
Go ahead. On MT5, they don't even know the opening hours of the exchanges, and they swear like... Most say: I'm for the north (I'm for the south), and do not consider alternatives... So if you are bored with us, you can go there and fight, they love it on MT5, you do not have to feed them.

voinG:

Let them tear it up if they can, they need the volume to do it, but the Amerks did not, and they are pouring in more.

Good night.

I've been talking about volume and Asia all day.

IDLER:

I've been talking about volume and Asia all day.
I read your posts, but I can't understand it. Well, tell me what they were to do if there is a correction and every beginner knows about it, and why would they buy.

voinG:
I read your posts, but I can't understand it. Well, tell me what they were to do if there is a correction and every beginner knows about it, and why would they buy.

I'm not saying it's a trend. BUT. China used to raise the euro. And then in the morning, who the fuck knows? Well, maybe it's too early to draw conclusions, but it's a bit natty.

10 pages could have been. The silence hurt purely humanly.

IDLER:

I'm not saying it's a trend. BUT. China used to raise the euro. And here in the morning who the fuck knows. Well, maybe it's too early to draw conclusions, but it's a bit natty.

10 pages could have been. The silence hurt purely humanly.

What is there to trend for in vain? And another 10 pages:))) Don't be offended, try to understand and forgive:)

IDLER:

I won't say it's a trend. BUT. China used to raise the euro normally. And here in the morning, who the fuck knows? Well, maybe it's too early to draw conclusions, but we could have

for 10 pages. The silence is purely human.

Yes the euro fell when China's trade deficit of $7.3bn was announced

voinG:
Well, what's there to talk about? And 10 pages more:))) Don't be offended, try to understand and forgive:)

Chaplin will forgive. Strenger wakes up, no deposit. Asia...