EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 143

margaret:
I was told the other day that the US has decided to put Europe on its ass by creating this revolution.... so that Europe would buy oil from the US...

That's what I'm saying, I don't see why Europe needs it.

Tantrik:

erase!!! (or you'll leak it!). I erase mine from the computer, but why save other people's?
For memory, sometimes to look at, sometimes to sigh, sometimes to sob over them)))

margaret:
I was told the other day that the US has decided to put Europe on its ass by creating this revolution.... so that Europe would buy oil from the US...
So that's why the Americans unsealed their oil stash? )))

Temnyj:
Is that why the Americans unsealed their oil stash? )))

Yes, they have increased production by 2.5 million barrels.

True, Russia has also increased its oil production and continues to sell arms to Libya...

Broke the trend on H4, we can now roll back.

Pravdin is also thinking about 1.3916)))

http://ruforum.mt5.com/showthread.php?t=96&page=1869

strangerr:

Broke the trend on H4, we can now pull back.

Are you going to buy yourself? What are your buy targets?

Margaret, tell us about 1.42. Your topic.

margaret:

Yes, they have increased production by 2.5m barrels.

True, Russia has also increased its oil production and continues to sell arms to Libya...

Oil understandably - more sales to Europe in the long term. And when have we ever sold anything other than resources and weapons.

The video from Libya shows the number of Libyans with AK-47s. It's a good thing we supplied them with them at one time)))

Temnyj:

Oil is understandable - increased sales to Europe are on the horizon. And when have we ever sold anything other than resources and weapons.

The video from Libya shows the number of Libyans with AK-47s. It is good that we once provided them with them)))

China also produces AK-47s)))