EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 151

IDLER:

I've been talking about volume and Asia all day.

phobia...)))

margaret:
Yes the euro fell when China's trade deficit of $7.3bn was announced

Margaritushko, do you hear yourself? We have trillions of dollars in debt to the Portuguese. China has already reported slightly overspending on

the recovery of the butterfly population in Gunjop province.

margaret:
Yes, the euro fell when China's trade deficit of $7.3bn was announced
What is the connection between China's DTB and the EUR/USD?

voinG:
What is the connection between China's DTB and the euro/bucks pair?

Is China buying or buying euros?

IDLER:

Margaritushko, do you hear yourself? We are owed an enormous trillions of dollars by Portugal. China has already reported that it's almost overspent on

the restoration of the butterfly population in Gunjop Province.

Can you hear yourself?

Do you work according to Kiev time?

I'm in Peter. What's the difference? The exchange schedule is on the bookmark, even though I remember.

IDLER:

I'm in Peter. What's the difference? The exchange schedule is on the bookmark, even though I remember.

OK.

Look at the hourly chart. At 6:00, China's trade deficit was announced, for the first time since a long surplus.

What do you see on the 6:00 chart?

margaret:

OK.

Look at the hourly chart. At 6:00 China's trade deficit was announced, for the first time after a long surplus.

What do you see on the 6:00 chart?

Margarita, you were posting US data today. I remember you were unhappy with how the Americans were blaming anyone but themselves. Tell me the data was bad, the question is: why didn't they discount the dollar? Today the pound is going up, the yen is going up, the franc is going up. What is it?

Well... Well, there's really not enough money. What if Asia started to dump the euras? Megothème.

voinG:
Margarita, you were posting data on the US today. I remember you were unhappy with how the Americans were blaming anyone but themselves. Tell me the data was bad, the question is: why didn't they discount the dollar? Today the pound is going up, the yen is going up, the franc is going up. What is it?
I'm afraid to even say what I think it is...