EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 580

picard:

Good night ladies and gentlemen, the request concert begins, forecast for tonight is 5 April:

The request concert is over, good night, gentlemen...

Yeah, the bears are still smoking...

picard:

Goodnight ladies and gentlemen, we begin the request concert, forecast for today 5 April:

The request concert is over, good luck, love and patience. Good night, good night, gentlemen...

There's five of these drawings around here... and each one has a stop loss... what if the price goes the wrong way...

seolink74 :

Everyone here has five of these patterns... I'm not going to argue... I'm not going to argue...

I agree, I'm not going to argue, my previous forecast was on 01.04.2011 00:47

2011.04.05 01:22:16 * Fed Chairman Bernanke: Regulation of stock exchanges is becoming increasingly important
2011.04.05 01:23:03 *Bernanke: It is important to have standard rules for stock exchanges worldwide
2011.04.05 01:23:45 *Bernanke did not comment on politics and the economy in his prepared speech

Noterday:
It is possible that tomorrow we will start falling and overnight we will make a rise.

Judging by the results of the night-impossible-.... my assumption comes true so far.... maybe we'll take off after all )))

Yes, but the development is still proceeding according to this scenario, which I envisaged on Friday 1 April.

https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2011/04/95.jpg

today fomka by the way....