EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 128

chepikds:

I'll second that))).

Zy. the masterhforex academy comes to mind))))

My main direction is down anyway. And masterfocus is cool, yeah)))) He was never wrong, because he drew on history)))

no change for me - yesterday's forecast - waiting for further declines ...

Vizard:

no change for me - yesterday's forecast - waiting for further declines ...

Vizard, aren't you afraid of anathema, we're against all authority prem)))

strangerr:

My main direction is down anyway. And masterficus is yeah, cool)))) He was never wrong, because he draws on history)))

For my brain to take a downward direction, I need to update yesterday's low and sell a bit, but for now I am out of the market, yesterday I closed one account with a microscopic minus and one with a plus and that's when I played buy!)

chepikds:

I'll second that))).

Zy. the masterhforex academy comes to mind))))

did you study there?

chepikds:

For my brain to take a downward direction, I need to update yesterday's low and sell a bit, but so far out of the market, yesterday I closed one account with a microscopic minus and one with a plus and this while playing buy!)

Well done. You know the price does not go straight, I think it would be logical to go to 1.3950-70, and then go down, but if we go straight I will not be offended)))

kokiz:
trained there?

What is there to learn, drawing charts on history and singing odes to the MasterFicus?)

strangerr:

Vizard, aren't you afraid of anathema, we're against all authority figures))))

yes, i liked it yesterday too - how opinions were divided ))))

strangerr:

What can you learn there, drawing charts on history or singing odes to the master class?)

hallelujah))) hallelujah))) Fucking sectarians))) I ran into someone a few years ago who studied with them... of course not... although the guy is very smart and educated ... i realized he had given up forex...

strangerr:

What can you learn there, drawing charts on history and singing odes to the MasterFicus?)
I also see that they are praising themselves too much. And I would like to hear the opinion of an outsider (someone who has taken a course there) about their departments.