EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 132

Temnyj:

I don't quite get it. show me in my screenshots where they were ruling

July November 2008 and November 2009 May 2010 d enjoy. I am out of sales then and out of purchases now on the divert

the other day.

strangerr:

It should be done in a proper way. For example, in the up trend it continuously calculates the low of the last three candles and draws this level as a line after the last candle closes, when the last candle closed below this level, the signal to 'sell' is given and the colour of the line changes:

Then the down trend starts and it calculates the hai of the last three candles and draws a line before it crosses the candles from bottom to top. The number of candlesticks to calculate can be customizable, it seems to be already there.

I think it's good, let me try it.

Vlad72:

It's all right, give it to me, I'll use it.

Give it to me))) It needs to be made)))

IDLER:

July November 2008 and November 2009 May 2010 d enjoy. I am out of sales then and out of purchases now by the divergence

the other day.

well if divergence - then we should definitely close purchases ))))

Because the dash has not reversed yet on the daily, that's where the divergence comes from. )))

IDLER:

A year and a half ago, the Euro was actively dumping overnight. There was a good move to Europe now.

Would you like to discuss this topic? So far only Europat has moved the Euro.

The question is this. If I were a mason and decided to change the trend, I would go down from the current ones and divide the Margarita or overhave the trend

2008 daily candlestick, and a sharp downward move by Stranger. The plunges in Asia, for me, are for the first option.

IDLER:

The question is this. If I were a Freemason and decided to change the trend, I would go down from the current and divide the Marguerite or outbid the trend

2008 daily candlestick, and would have brought Stranger down sharply. The plunges in Asia, for me, are for the first option.

You can go either way, but what's that got to do with the pencils? They do not show where the price will go.

strangerr:

Give it to me))) It needs to be done))))
R is an averaging for the mask, in relation to which the High-Low is lined up, it has nothing to do with candles, it uses only the last candle, I'll try to make a customizable number of candles...

strangerr:

You can go either way, but what does that have to do with the wagons? They don't show you where the price is going.

Yeah, it's got nothing to do with the wipers, I was just bragging. I can't get enough of the asian drain instead of the european one.

OlegTs:
R is an averaging for the machine, which is the reference for High-Low, it has nothing to do with candles, it only uses the last candle, I'll try to make a configurable number of candles...

So that's the question. This is why the programmer will try to change the indicator's direction and use the last number of candlesticks.

IDLER:

No shit, I was just bragging stupidly. I've been having a hard time with the Asian sinking instead of the European one.

OK, the Asians have dropped the Euro, but what's the upshot?