EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 61

strangerr:

So, the indicator uses these archives, they should be constantly loaded from there into the folder experts/files, as far as I remember.

Margaret, what do you think?

No medium-term decision today. No significant news on Monday, but there could be some morsels of majeure... Sell is being considered - I will make a decision on Monday.

There is no reversal figure...

The media have named the highest paid chairman of the world's central banks. At the end of 2010 the leader in the ranking of heads of major central banks, who received the highest salary, belongs to the president of the European Central Bank Jean-Claude Trichet. He officially earned more than half a million dollars last year. While the annual salary of Ben Bernanke, head of the Federal Reserve, was 2.5 times less than that of his colleague from Europe.

strangerr:

So, the turntable is using these archives, they need to be constantly downloaded from there into the experts/files folder, as far as I remember.

Well, yes, the path is the same, but I run the script and it updates the indicator by itself

MT5 says it's a new moon, so we have to wait for the euro to rise

strangerr:

So, the turkey is using these archives, they have to be downloaded from there to the experts/files folder, as far as I can remember.

Margaret, what do you think?

As for history, as I recall, when the US got into Iraq the eu went up... What will happen when they get into Libya...

margaret:
MT5 says it's a new moon, so we have to wait for the euro to rise

On the contrary, Dimitri said falling. It's a serious topic by the way and lunar cycles also affect our livelihoods and we affect currency rates, so it's all interlinked. The tides have not yet been cancelled)))

strangerr:

On the contrary, Dimitri said falls. It's a serious topic, by the way, and lunar cycles also affect our livelihoods, and we affect currency exchange rates, so it's all interlinked. The tides have not yet been cancelled)))
Let's wait until Monday. If there is a big gap up on Monday, I will be in the sell ...

strangerr:

On the contrary, Dimitri said dips. The topic, by the way, is a serious one and lunar cycles also affect our livelihoods and we affect currency rates, so it's all interlinked. The tides have not yet been cancelled)))

MASD to me for the first time in the whole rise from 1.2872 shows a fall both on H1 and on the daily chart...

2011.03.04 19:30:47 *DJIA: -164.57 points to 12093.63 points

margaret:

The MACD is showing me a fall for the first time since 1.2872 on both the H1 and the daily chart...

2011.03.04 19:30:47 *DJIA: -164.57 points to 12093.63 points

And this is shown to me by figures, trend lines and Gann levels.

How does the MACD show on the daily chart?

strangerr:

I'll start a little bit today)))

Yes, Torgus, here we go)))

Here's what I did with your IBM.