EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 12

Vizard:

So of course...you have to go around...you have to instill the idea that the dollar is unshakable...that's what they do...and that's what they do...
And put Ben Shalom Bernanke in charge of the Fed...

Vizard:

globally...watch the channel since 80...as long as the euro is in the channel there is no point in talking about a tank collapse or a euro collapse (in a fall)...and the panic defeat is good for us...volatility is higher)))))

What a beautiful Wolf is turning out :)))

Dimka...when you see the peak of the short...you'll get a little pipsqueak...

Hi! to the fludo-experts! you can't find your own picture until it's up (but not for long). In general, we should have a separate branch for screenshots. The most recent news from the foreign intelligence is the rise to 1.4070.

BoraBo:
What a beautiful Wolf turns out :)))

globally, the pre-New Year forecast stands...will see the euro fall this year.... W...good reversal pattern looming...let's see...

Vizard:

globally, the pre-New Year forecast stands...will see the euro fall this year.... W...good reversal pattern looming...let's see...

Just like me =))))

Noterday:

Just like me =))))

it's a good thing the waves are there too..... at the end of november last year ? I don't remember...

Vizard:

it's a good thing the waves go there too..... at the end of november last year ? I don't remember...

Yeah, but the markings have since changed. Let me look for an old screenshot.

Noterday:
Yes, but the markings have since been corrected.

Yeah, I know... I was expecting an early one too... well, good, let's go catch some shorts...

Vizard:

it's a good thing the waves go there too..... at the end of november that year ? I don't remember...

NOVEMBER 2010