EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 992

))))))))))

DragonSL:
The Euro is worried once. What's the news on the way out, what's the excitement?

Nothing, so...it's just that the statistics in the US are getting worse by the day....

17:15USD Capacity utilisation rate76.90%77.70%77.00%
17:15USD Industrial Production (Monthly)0.0%0.5%0.7%

Hello to all the traders on the forum !

margaret 17.05.2011 17:57

17:15USDCapacity utilisation ratio76.90%77.70%77.00%
17:15USDIndustrial Production (Monthly)0.0%0.5%0.7%

Can you tell me how to decipher it? I am new to this.

efcool:

how do you decipher it? I am new to this.

Capacity utilisation ratio

It determines the percentage of available resources used by factories, mines. Its upward trend has a positive effect on the country's currency. Companies tend to bring prices closer to the maximum. Currency traders pay particular attention to the capacity utilisation rate, because it is the only indicator of inflation that is produced directly by the Federal Reserve. Price increases (in other words inflation) will eventually trickle down to the consumer, so levels will follow the action of the leading CPI indicator and other consumer price inflation.

A reading above expectations is seen as positive/ bullish for the USD, while a reading below expectations is seen as negative for the USD

Industrial Production (Monthly)

Determines the value of production from factories, mines and utilities. Industrial production reacts quickly to business cycle volatility and can be a leading indicator of manufacturing employment and personal income. An upward trend has a positive effect on a country's currency, as high levels of production are a sign of a strong economy. Traders pay particular attention to Industrial Production, as it is one of the few indicators of growth that is produced directly by the Federal Reserve.

efcool:

Hello to all the traders on the forum !

margaret 17.05.2011 17:57

17:15USDCapacity utilisation ratio76.90%77.70%77.00%
17:15USDIndustrial Production (Monthly)0.0%0.5%0.7%

Can you tell me how to decipher it? I am new to this.

OVERVIEW: Dollar rises against high-yielding currencies amid disappointing US data ??? Just magic :-)

margaret 17.05.2011 18:54

i.e. movement on the EURUSD is up?

efcool:
margaret 17.05.2011 18:54

So the movement on the EURUSD is up?

Short term, yes...

But you don't have to worry because this news has already worked out...

21april:

OVERVIEW: Dollar rises against high-yielding currencies amid disappointing US data ??? Just magic :-)

What do you think this news will do to global growth?

margaret:
What do you think this news will do to global growth?

Truly...

It is impossible to grasp the immensity...

Kozma Prutkov

margaret

What is your strategy? Sorry for the immodest question.