EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 983

Farnsworth:
It's a question many people have been asking... A person draws, maybe he is an artist at heart. Let him paint and bring joy to the eye with his art. These paintings should be protected, maybe in 20 years they will be masterpieces, because now someone is ready to pay big money for "black squares" and here the range of colours is richer and the "background" in the form of prices is elaborated. That's the way a person sees the world, so what can you do?)

YYYYYYYYYYY !!!!

The euro still looks the same... can't see any upside yet... 1.4 should tick over tomorrow... let's see...

marcendk:
Welcome back. It's been a while since you've been here.

Hello, there.

Farnsworth:
A lot of people have been asking themselves that question... ...a person draws, maybe he's an artist at heart. Let him paint, bring joy to the eye with his art. These paintings should be protected, maybe in 20 years they will be masterpieces, because now someone is ready to pay big money for "black squares" and here the range of colours is richer and the "background" in the form of prices is elaborated. That's the way a person sees the world - what can you do about it :o).

Hello!

Yes, to be honest, I came in to erase my post, as I got it, rudely, but you beat me to it, no point anymore.

Vizard:

The euro still looks the same... can't see any upside yet... 1.4 should tick over tomorrow... let's see...

Hi....)))), how about this....? Alternatively, without the statements.....)))))

Tantrik:

USD$16.05.

Hi. Is that how you see the yen? I've been waiting there for five days... I've given up hope...

Stoyn:
Hi. Is that how you see the yen? I've been waiting there for five days... I've given up hope...

you shouldn't be waiting .... it's not going there

odiseif:

Waiting for nothing ....on will not go there

Then it wasn't meant to be.

On the 17th the low points of almost all pairs and indices - either high - but GBP JPY is low - and by the 19th the price will hit)))

For example at night - knowing that EUR CAD will be on the 17th, I bought and may close the profit.

On other pairs it is vice versa - for example 17 is a low - it all depends on the pair

The Dow Index is ready to fall - but by 19 it should either profit or go up

Once again we hit the three-year trend line (green line)