EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 953

Galina:

From 1.4336 should go down.

What's down there?

The EUR/USD made a new high of the day at $1.4275 on the back of a number of favorable circumstances for the pair. These include:
- General recovery in stock and commodity prices on the back of renewed risk appetite in the markets (i.e. oil made new daily highs)
- A weak US 30-year government bond auction, which caused bond yields to rise and further undermined the yen and the dollar
- "Hawkish" statements from ECB spokesman Cohen, in particular calling market expectations for further ECB rate hikes reasonable
- Moody's bearish outlook on the prospects of US banks

Good evening !

Can today May 13 be considered a bottom according to Mixon777's forecast ? May 16 max :-)

USD H4

2xpoint:
USD H4

What does it mean?

2xpoint:

USD H4

On D1 you can watch it too ... but this figure is just starting to build itself and the right shoulder can take everything down ... as it breaks up and there is no head

2xpoint:

USD H4

А... Sorry, I didn't understand it straight away, because I read the post when there was no picture yet)))

NEW YORK, May 13 (ANI). /Dow Jones/. Commodity markets are volatile and some observers are calling the recent sharp downward movement in commodity futures anything but calming.

>In particular, oil and silver futures prices are said to have been particularly affected by movements in the euro as traders sought to get rid of risky assets, including commodity currencies. On the other hand, it appears that a new wave of growth awaits the euro.

>If there is a correlation between the euro exchange rate and commodity prices, it is likely to be huge.

>With the 11-month uptrend high at 1.4946, a rise above 1.4460 would be a good start to a recovery.

~ 1.3350

volt:
~ 1.3350
why the hell would you do that?
picture as they say