EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 933

Indeed, today is an interesting day.... now Bernanke is speaking...

Galina:

Alright friends, I'll leave you to sleep now...

By the way, I left a pending order to sell the eurik after the breakdown of the low ))))

Sweet dreams to all and goodbye!

Margaret, get well!

Good night. If you dream where the eurik is going, don't hesitate to write ;)

Mixon777:

Here is my forecast for the euro dollar for the rest of the week

the cyclicality is of course there...it's a question of performance in terms of consistent profits... long time ago I was watching q9 not so much.... If you take non-standard patterns then the resslope should be better... the approach (timeline coding) is certainly original and not without meaning... I can't say anything about it...

This is all through the program - we need to take high and low points = if they coincide in the dates we have an accurate prediction - if the history coincides with the future we have an accurate prediction that on this date will be low or high point -

genius! - this is the secret methodology that brought me profit on AUD USD in 1 - 2 days i posted the forecast here but i got screwed

Mixon777:

This is all through the program - we need to take high and low points = if they coincide in the dates we have an accurate prediction - if the history coincides with the future we have an accurate prediction that on this date will be low or high point -

genius! - this is the secret methodology that brought me profit on AUD USD in 1 - 2 days i posted the forecast here but i got screwed

Who told you to go fuck yourself? Who sent it?

margaret:
Who sent you? Who's the one who should be sending it?
It's all right, the time will come and you'll all work for me - minimal pay of course - but I think a thousand dollars per employee is a small price to pay.

Mixon777:
But the time will come and you will all work for me - the pay is minimal, of course - but I think a thousand dollars per employee is a small price to pay.
You think you're God, don't you? Aren't you afraid of God's punishment for saying that?

If it exists, I will for sure become a millionaire - I truly believe in it, as only it can create a matrix - with laws and mini programs that simply entertain our existence

I think there are cheaters in life - who know the code of success, but I think you will not get it - but I still wish you happiness - young lady -

Mixon777: I think there are cheaters in life - who know the code of success, but I think you do not shine - but I still wish you happiness - young lady -
You flatter me.... But you're definitely a youngster...

margaret:
You flatter me....
Well the most important thing is to find your own forum in life and talk about yourself and others - it's much better than girlfriends yes ?