EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 791

I've just had a vivid image of Strangerr transmitting quotes somewhere. It's a creepy feeling - and then there's the demand - 24 hours a day...

tara:
I've just had a vivid image of Strangerr transmitting quotes somewhere. It's a creepy feeling - and then there's the demand - 24 hours a day...
)))

Market view from ZetM wave analysis

I quote: I wanted to show the market situation as I understand it. In my opinion, the growth of the pair is finished. High -1.4648 has been formed , which is the end of the correction as a [2]-wave.The price, started to form a[3]-wavedecrease, in the form of an impulse 5-3-5-3-5. The rest is on the charts.

P.S.Of course, if the price will exceed the formed High - 1.4648, the logic of my structures is simply nonsense, but I have no options for the growth of the pair .

Earlier, the assumption of the pair's decrease, as a correction, as an (iv)-wave, I think, is wrong.

seolink74:

And what is there to contradict? I purposely posted the picture so that you can visually see a certain period of time, And if a little earlier by this strategy, I would not have "populated" 2 months ago

+ It's a naked strategy. We could add additional conditions on min and max
How long is this "populated" for?

Source

EUR/USD

Tech.

Prev.

Previous.

Let's go over the May options, which will be traded till May 6.

Total contracts

Ratio

Put/Call

Put/Callratio down over the week

Main

option levels

Calloptions

1.4606 1.4656 1.4706 1.4756 1.4806 1.4856

Putoptions

1.4506 1.4456 1.4406 1.4356 1.4306 1.4256

Explanation

The nearest resistance level is 1.4606. With the value of the Kol options with this strike at the end of Friday (97 pips), this level transforms into resistance level 1.4703.On Friday, 131 call options and 2,295 put options were open at that strike, which is a bearish signal for Monday.

We get resistance levels - 1.4606 1.4656 1.4706 1.4756 1.4806 1.4856

The nearest support level is 1.4556. With thevalue of the Put options at the end of Friday (128 pips), this level transforms into support at 1.4382 .On Friday 165 puts were bought at this strike, which also confirms the bearish sentiment of the Euro on Monday.

We get support levels - 1.4506 1.4456 1.4406 1.4356 1.4306 1.4256

avtomat:
how long is this "populated" for?

Depo and lock strategy allows me to hold on to the "mistakes of youth" for a long time. During this time I slightly improved my theoretical base (15 hours of training videos + an unknown amount of material read on the web) which has coordinately influenced my trading decision-making strategy of late.

seolink74:

I've written to you in a private message

Who has any ideas for the coming week?

Here are mine:

On the H4 a channel is formed (blue lines), in case of break-down the targets will be orange lines, which are also support ( according to my TS), hence, reversal can be expected from each of them. The upside targets are the same as last time, the main range is 1.471-1.476, where reversal with trend change is possible.

On the weekly chart also the possibility of movement to the crossover of red and blue channels is not excluded (marked with a black cross :) )

Who knows, is gold, like the other currency pairs, due to close the GEP? Because there are so many GEPs on currencies today, all pairs have closed it, but gold hasn't yet.

AndreyZak:

Who knows, is gold, like the other currency pairs, due to close the GEP? Because there are so many GEPs on currencies today, all pairs have closed it, but gold hasn't yet.

And what pairs are the GEPs on? Actually closing the GEP is not necessary. ( Same day.)