EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 770

strangerr:

Hi. What are those pictures you're posting? More precisely to what?

Temnyj:
Hi. What are those pictures you're posting? More precisely to what?

The deals from yesterday's day or since yesterday's lunch. I do it because I see a new trend - help for beginners)))). I have a good view on it!) They may think why a deal was opened and why I stopped there and not there and maybe they will take something from it))) +179pp.

strangerr:

I have a few pictures from yesterday's day, or rather from yesterday's lunch. I'm posting it because I see a new trend now - help beginners)))). I have a good view on it!) They may think why a deal was opened and why I stopped there and not there and maybe they will take something from it))) +179pp.

I see. I must be behind the times, I haven't caught the new trend yet )))))

I seemanual trading, only last buy closed with TP, the rest was done manually?

Temnyj:

I see. I must be behind the times, I haven't caught the new trend yet )))))

Manual trading I see, only the last buy closed on TP, the rest is manual ?

Yes, less is more)))

strangerr:

Pictures from yesterday's day, or rather from yesterday's lunch. I am posting it because it seems that there is a new trend - help beginners)))). They may think why a deal was opened and why the stop was there and not there and may take something from it.
So, you better set up a copying machine and let them transmit the signals to other accounts, not for free, of course?

sammi61:
So it would be better to set up a copier and let the signals be sent to other accounts, not for free of course?

What for? As one dude said, learn, learn and learn again, no copier will help))))

sammi61:
So it would be better to set up a copier and let the signals be sent to other accounts, not for free of course?
Then it would be easier to give the money to the management.

strangerr:

What for? As one dude used to say, study, study and study again, no copier can help))))
It would have been that dude's birthday today.

Noterday:
It would have been the dude's birthday today.

Yes)))