EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 750

AndreyZak:

Anything against the dollar will rise and vice versa

That's right.

The index may well go down to 70-68...

TimurTimur:

I take it you will go up from 1.4530 or down?

P.s I have a big request to you, I think all who keep track of your signals, could you as anything (as you like: Skype, ICQ, mail, e-mail or whatever) to notify that signal appeared, because I'm already 3rd day I have no time for your signals. And very much would like to restore his account I recently drained $ 1500 and only have $20 left.

I have no money for it, I have to look for it in the market. Well, Romeo's disappeared,

Fartowiy:

the index on D1 seems to be in a downward triangle, please check

Fartowiy:
Timur yes, a computer guy was supposed to come over yesterday and install a special program. Well, Romeo has disappeared,
What's the software for? Maybe I can help?

The Amirekos are doing that now, and then they're going to get out so technically. They're putting the Greeks, the Spanish, the Portuguese, etc. into debt. I'm not talking about the other countries, the Europops. But when the time comes to pay for veksilyam, there we guys will raise so much money. I'm still waiting for 1.60-1.70. And the repayment is just around the corner. Already this year. 250-500pps a day will be chopped in the South. Mark my words. Look at the history of April 2010. And that was just, "spark," Greece. Of course the banks will be in trouble and debts to investors will be written off like in 20082009. It's not for nothing that the turkeys are up to the ceiling.

Bischkek:

Index on D1 seems to be in a downward triangle, please check
Let's go get a beer. I got 170 pps up this morning. I'm sick of the heat.

Fartowiy:
The Amirekos are doing that now, and then they're going to get out so technically. They're putting the Greeks, the Spanish, the Portuguese, etc. into debt. I'm not talking about the other countries, the Europops. But when the time comes to pay for veksilyam, there we guys will raise so much money. I'm still waiting for 1.60-1.70. And the repayment is just around the corner. Already this year. 250-500pps a day will be chopped in the South. Mark my words. Look at the history of April 2010. And that was just, "spark," Greece. Of course the banks will be in trouble and debts to investors will be written off like in 20082009. It's not for nothing that the turkeys are up to the ceiling.
Are you sure it is them and not us? ;) Are there only fools sitting in the EU? They obviously understand everything. It is better not to get involved in such matters, but just trade using the indices and that's all =) For, I like this phrase from the TVShow "Brigada" - "You think you're playing, but in fact you are being played.

Fartowiy :
Hi !!! I don't even see a clearance to sell on the Euro-Doll. Stubborn but I think from 1.56 or maybe from 1.60.

Dear Fartowi, it's the third day I've been waiting for your reply, but no answer.....

Guys, I've decided to give you all a gift on trading signals. To make it easier for you to trade. Decided not to wait for it to appear in the database. A short description:

The Trend Power _v2 indicator draws signals as follows: bau is drawn as an up arrow placed at the bottom of the bar, sell is a down arrow placed at the top of the bar. On the main chart shows entry point arrow, when there is a signal of the given timefrend + entry arrow on the general signal (example on the picture of the entry point). When restarting the terminal and switching the timeframe the object (arrows) are deleted.

Additional variables:

MultiScoreSignal - the multi score value which is considered sufficient for the signal (75 by default);

IndiceStrengthBuy - the minimum value of Indice Strength for the Buy signal ( 7 -8-9 );

IndiceStrengthSell - the maximum value of Indice Strength for the Sell signal (0-1 - 2) ;

CurrencyScoreDiff - the difference between the signals of the Currency Pair Range, sufficient for the signal (5).

FontSize - font size, if 0 - automatically adjusted

ArrowShift - distance from arrow to bar.

Note:
1. When installing it on the chart you can experiment with UseTimeFrame-used time frames "MN1,W1,D1,H4,H1,M30,M15,M5,M1", remove unnecessary times;
2. The indicator draws only once the signal of this timeframe + total. For example, if the previous signal on the chart is Long, the next one will be drawn only Short;
3. for the correct operation of the indicator the use of .dll must be allowed in the terminal settings

Good Luck and Profits to you :0)

)

Files: