EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 736

Fartowiy:
There will be a signal to the north: I will buy to the north, I will sell to the south. I don't care where it goes. I follow the price. Forecasts, corrections, assumptions, it's a dumb job. They are playing with coffee grounds. : )))

Pips. I don't really care (when the real account ends and the demo starts the percentage+ of guessing increases).

So far, the current forecast (black lines) suggests an expanding triangle and then down to 1.40 (break 43 end of correction). The trend for the eu is up and will be up for a couple of years.

gold is still down.

Tantrik:

Pips. I do not care either (when real ends and demo begins the percentage+ of guessing increases)

So far, the current forecast (black lines) suggests an expanding triangle and then down to 1.40 (break 43 end of correction). The trend for the eu is up and will be up for a couple of years.

The channel is broken. The conclusion I can make is this. If the price does not go higher than 1.4275 for 2 days, it means that the bears will break through the support. I don't think so. Let's wait and see from 1.4155,

Tantrik:

Pips. I do not care either (when real ends and demo begins the percentage+ of guessing increases)

I've already written to the guys. Trading on the demo for more than 1-2 weeks leads to tragedy. (Instinct gets dull, loss of confidence) when moving to the real market. For instance, I'm testing a new technique on the real market with a small lot. And on the subject of pixas, it's an argument in favour of the poor, I call it withdrawal of profits. (Since I work with a big lot of 5 - 10 Dlol. per 1 pps. And 150 - 250 pps I,,,, pipsuyu a day,,,,).

Fartowiy:
I've written to the guys before. Trading on the demo for more than 1-2 weeks leads to tragedy. (Instinct gets dull, loss of confidence) when moving to the real market. For instance, I'm testing a new technique on the real market with a small lot. And on the subject of pixas, it's an argument in favour of the poor, I call it withdrawal of profits. (Since I work with a big lot of 5 - 10 Dlol. per 1 pps. And 150 - 250 pips a day, I'm pipsing).

The same dough they pass back and forth, once a week, the payroll (if the H4 trend is clear, you can use it to pips +++).

Tantrik:

By the way, there is a bullish trend going up in the USD. The Euro is dancing underneath it, so maybe the Euro will go north for now. Let's see how the Asiatic opens and closes.

Tantrik:

dough transferred from franc to dollar (the same dough goes back and forth - once a week salary) (if H4 trend is defined then it can be used to write +++)
:)

Fartowiy:
:)
The expensive Euro and Oil are making things tense in Europe. There may be no demand for oil. This is the road to a cheap Euro. Although the classic pattern on the monthly chart is incomplete.

W

Fartowiy:
By the way, the DF is strengthening the Bullish Trend. The Euro is dancing underneath it, so maybe the Euro will go north for now. We'll see how the Asians open and close.

i see a rising triangle in EUR. USD/Cfrank is slightly retracement, i see a falling trend, if targets are 30-50 pips, i see lots of trends (and i see profits everywhere).

Tantrik:

So I wrote an expanding triangle in EUR. USD/Franc small correction trend down, and if the target is 30 - 50 pips, then yes, a lot of trends (and profits everywhere) (successful pipsing - a talent) Where is the demo - millionaires, no one writes anything (asleep?)
Turnips scratching. :)))