EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 603

ZetM:

What your sick imagination paints is your problem....)))) but I understand you....))))) but can't help you.....)))))

Roughly....

Noterday:

Rude....

What do you want? Read your posts too and take a proper reaction to them....))))) Or do you think the other way around, I should be quiet and it's my fault again.....)))))?

......0However, if that happened and you can't calm down when you see my NICK....)))), well no problem, I won't get on your nerves anymore.....)))) I won't be appearing in this thread again. Feel free to draw your "quacky-face" and shout for joy if by chance the blue-red option coincides with the price movement.....)))))

Good night mate.

2011.04.05 22:48:57 MARKET TECHNALYSIS: The dollar is a bear in a china shop

Romanov scolds:

FFT lunch, the nasty pounder won't be going back there again.

Wave goodbye to him. FFT-lunch, time for pure speculators. The pound is in focus. The very technical fact of a rise above 1.62 shows speculative interest in the pound's rise. Yes, the pound is not as luxurious as usual in the upside. The pound is shabby and shabby, moth-eaten and not so powerful, as we wanted. A nasty little pound. But it is climbing, it is climbing up, it is not going down like some of the clearing boys (Lloyds) predicted. The pound has been pinned below 1.62 so far, but it has broken this one. Weekly nastiness. This RES is $2.1159-0151. Second time since it fell below two dollars a pound. That could mean the next RES is now $2 a pound. Doesn't it. The first break was false, and the week (not the day or the hour) chose to close below RES $2.1159-0151. From the second time there is usually nothing funny here anymore. Last time the pound spent many hours higher, and even a day higher, and now it might not go back down. Never. Heh. With numbers 1-2 I showed on the chart how the pound didn't shine. Inside the day peaked and the closing price of the day was lower than the previous day. A step forward and two back. But the pound made a breakout. A big one. Current target (RES line on rising peaks, pops of course, not resistance) 1.6420 sort of here and now (target is dynamic). Or just the past peak level of 1.64 exactly. But I think it's a good position. Let it grow. A dealer on the hour? Well, let's see the FFT lunch, what the London specs have to say. Why did they drive the pound up, if not for the big interest. The occasion, as usual, is the most popsy - service-pimy type. Just an excuse. Because the pound has long since compressed the spring, and now it's starting to fire. Ugh, not to jinx it three times. It's unclear what the EUR is doing, if you just look at the Eurodollar chart. If you look at the euro pound, it is clearer after another cut of the Portuguese rating by another agency. Not fatal. The euro has long beenimmuneto these ratings .

margaret:

Nice drawings you're dropping off, my son has already made a collection of them. Where do you get them?

Grebovik:

Nice drawings you're dropping off, my son has already made a collection of them. Where do you get them?
I do it myself.

ZetM:

What do you want? Read your posts and take adequate reaction to them....))))) Or do you think otherwise, I should keep quiet and it's my fault again.....)))))?

......However, if that's what happened and you can't calm down when you see my NICK....)))), well, no problem, I won't bother you anymore.....)))) I won't be appearing in this thread again. Feel free to draw your "quacky-face" and shout for joy if by chance the blue-red option coincides with the price movement.....)))))

Good night, mate.

I didn't see that coming... Where are you going?...What do you mean you won't show up...? There are other forum members here besides Noterday... What about us? We're better than that... No one's let you go... Go back to your homeland!

Alexsandr76:

ZetM doesn't show alternatives (I think he has them too).

I, on the other hand, am used to drawing a main option and an alternative (sometimes several), which helps me choose the safest movement (when several options point in the same direction).

When there is a move that doesn't imply and doesn't give a chance for alternatives I always have one option. In some cases (especially in case of tops or corrections) there are alternatives - this is a request to the market, not to me. Regarding the priorities - you should have noticed: if there is more than one variant, I always indicate the levels at which the main/alternative confirms / cancels.

P.S. Try to see more than the market shows (very often the obvious becomes a trap).

That's the fact that my head is spinning because I see too many options and sometimes it's hard to decide which way to go.

Well, the moment of truth )))))))))