EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 531

margaret:
It's not about ambition...it's about the Chinese people coming out en masse for the abolition of the US dollar as a reserve currency...
So the party said we should - the people said we should.

ZetM:

All right....)))) The only problem is that the US has a machine that can print dollars and turn 65% into 0.65% .....)))) Here's the thing....))))
Hi! thanks again for the wave guide! haven't studied it yet (no time - work), but everywhere I look there are waves (counting) where 6 where and 8 pieces. :))

Temnyj:
So the party said we should - the people said we should.
Exactly... it's funny to think that like the chinese people need this))))

margaret:
It's not about ambition...it's about the Chinese people coming out en masse for the abolition of the US dollar as a reserve currency...

In terms of gold production at

1. place Africa.

2.-place USA.

3rd place Australia.

Which yuan?

Highlighted, by me, especially liked the phrase....)))))

As long as the US rules most of the world's oil production, it won't care what the rest of the world wants. Oil is valued in quid, not in any other currency.

the red tape will wait another 2 hours... before the US unemployment news comes out...

Kitsan:
As long as the US rules most of the world's oil production, it won't care what the rest of the world wants. Oil is valued in quid, not in any other currency.
Oil is valued in any currency ))))) equivalent to a quid ))))

evbut:
the red tape will wait another 2 hours... before the US unemployment news comes out...
EU b/r is down, now everyone is really waiting for US data =) if no change - up in a moment.

evbut:
oil is valued in any currency ))))) equivalent to a quid ))))

Russian oil is valued in U.S. dollars just like any other. And in order to control oil production, the U.S. wages wars at the slightest opportunity, and if there is no occasion, they will create one themselves.

I'm sick of it. I'm going for a walk =)