EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 262

strangerr:

Yeah, it's been a while since I've been in.
Have you seen on MT5 the Ukrainian situation?

The Simpsons: "My son came down to Earth once, I don't know what people did to him, but he hasn't been himself since.

margaret:
Have you seen the MT5 on Ukraine

Can't get in again.

SEVER11:
Who knows how much the insurance companies in Europe and the States should pay Japan

Yes, they will pay out quite a bit.... but how many people died.... it's unlikely to be compensated ((

strangerr:

I can't get in again.

Message from trofa
Do not give in, Sanya. The guys from Ukraine will play you for a loop. If they "fooled" us with gas, they will certainly "fool" us with currency with paid forecasts.
on what is the basis of this statement?

This is reminiscent of the extreme stinginess

It's started:

I'm for the north.

margaret:

Message from trofa
Do not give in, Sanya. The guys from Ukraine will play you for a loop. If they "fooled" us with gas, they will certainly "fool" us with currency with paid forecasts.
on what is the basis of this statement?

This is reminiscent of the extreme stinginess

It's started:

I'm for the north.

)))

I'm for SOUTH!!! )))))))))))))))))))))))

strangerr:

)))

I would put your opinion in MT5, but I don't even want to register there...

But that's not what I mean... It's about cheating...

Ukraine pays more for gas than Belarus. For gas Ukraine extended Russia's lease of Sevastopol, not for nothing... When you come to Sevastopol you get the impression that you are in Russia: all the bays are full of Russian ships and yachts, there are only a dozen Ukrainian ones..., most real estate is owned by Russians..., only Russian flags are flying...

strangerr:

)))

the south soviet people go in summer and meanwhile the north =))))

The last time I heard Soros he was saying that it's time to rebuild the global economy, openly hinting that we need to get rid of the quid and look for something in the alternative

imho, we should not forget that he always pursues his own interests...

strangerr:

)))

I'd rather go south )))) What about the euro and pound? I think it's safe to go to bed, maybe slowly creeping upwards till morning?