EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 368

Fartowiy:
I've been trading it since summer 2010. I try to keep it every day (thanks to the indicator).
Sorry for the mistakes. I have not lived in Russia for 20 years.

Fartowiy:
I've been trading it since summer 2010. I try to keep it every day (thanks to the indicator).

Please write in your own language and we will translate it for you on google translate. )))

cssm:

Write in your own language, please, and we will translate via google translate - it will be more pleasing to the eye. )))
:))

Fartowiy:
I'm sorry for the mistakes. I have not lived in Russia for 20 years.

I missed the best part)))

Fartowiy:
i've been trading it since the summer of 2010. i try to keep it every day thanks to the indicator.

i think it's deeper than that.... ... i just "get" the microdynamics ... intuitive trading ...

it's good that it works out...but still look at the history...

i don't know exactly, but the eu dynamics may change up to 5 times a year (depending on the year)

If you ask Strangerr - I think he remembers the days when the daily euro hote was 80-100 p ... and the spread was 5 ))) ...

Vizard:

i think it's deeper here.... just "got a feel" for the microdynamics...intuitive trading...

it's good that it works out...but still look at the history...

i don't know exactly, but the eu dynamics may change up to 5 times a year (depending on the year)

may also ask strangerr - I think he remembers the time - when the daily euro hote was 80-100 p ... and the spread was 5 ))) ...

I remember those days, and the little man with the beard was shouting something from an armoured car)))

strangerr:

I remember those days, yes, there was a little man with a beard yelling something from an armoured car))))

hilarious...)))

Fartowiy:
.... since the summer of 2010... so there are statistics... A statistic by the way, if it's not a secret???

Fartowiy:
Yeah, if I lived in Russia, I would have taken spelling classes for 20 years... ))))

strangerr:

I remember those days, yes, there was a little man with a beard who yelled something from an armoured car)))
...about "red" and "white" ....