EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 309

on eurjpy - if euro finishes ~114.93 at 17:50 it is ok, asia is ok, if america does not surprise then maybe a surprise on monday will be delayed and if no news, then no loud trading on monday

I think up 60 pips in the next few hours

Kitsan:

When is the next stage?

I can't tell you the exact time, I say be careful, it could happen at any time during the week...you'll see when there are sharp movements in the market...They should announce the end of the intervention, then you can count on something... In the meantime, we have to be very careful...

Intervention may be held on a weekend... So, who has open short positions, need to close them today, if the depo does not allow pullbacks of 200 points...

margaret:

I can't tell you the exact time, I say be careful, it could happen at any time during the week...you'll see when there are sharp movements in the market...They should announce the end of the intervention, then you can count on something... In the meantime, we have to be very careful...

The intervention may be a day off... So who has short positions open, need to close them today, if the depo does not allow 200 point pullbacks...

Are you suggesting that there will be an upward spike?

MrCoffee:
Are you suggesting that there will be an upward spike?
Up as well as down... Anything is possible... It's an intervention... You can't predict it. It's not done for us to make money on it...

margaret:
Both up and down... Anything can happen... It's an intervention... You can't predict it... It's not done for us to make money on it...

then why the longs to close?

Why 200pp exactly?

whys)))))))))))))))))

Margaret whyooooooo))))

Vlad72:

then why longs to close?
Because longs suffer drawdowns of more than 200 pips