EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 295

There's no way I can get involved in shopping. I will sell at the signs... I closed the bai, there may be a truncation, and we will start to decrease directly from the current ones.

In general, the picture is as follows....

Or maybe it would be better to make the lock positive.....

strangerr:

I'll say that at least one person on the forum sees something.))

Sori, two - Noterday yet))))

Approximate.

This is WITHOUT taking into account the alternative of rising to 1.5, which ALL BELIEVE =))))

H4 for the big picture(https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2011/03/73.jpg)

Noterday:

There's no way I can get involved in shopping. I will sell at the signs... I closed the bai, there may be a truncation, and we will start to decrease directly from the current ones.

In general, the picture is as follows....

I closed the bai too, everything is suspicious...

I understand today || tomorrow || something will happen over the weekend or something will be announced....

Noterday:
I understand something will happen today or tomorrow at the weekend or something will be announced....
tomorrow they will decide to intervene in the yen and that will be a reason for the eu to fall!

Noterday:
My understanding is that something will happen today or tomorrow at the weekend or something will be announced....

I don't know, but there are a lot of diverters on the Daily, even if there will be a fall up, it is probably not a strong one (speculative) imho.

I will look at the situation.

strangerr:

I'll say that at least one person on this forum sees something.)))

Sori, two more - Noterday)))

Tantrik and I also see.

In our own way.

)))

:)

Here's a picture of the bulls flying away =)))