EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 246

strangerr:

"Maybe a move to the north, there at 1.40 we're beating and beating. And come back down to go again?"

"And now they started to go down well...and that's good...my predictions for today are gaining strength...now we need to hope for the Americans and their session...so it wasn't like yesterday they went down and then came back...I looked at the news...the result is neither up nor down...so it's the players' mood that will play the role."

"Maybe, every move on the 1.40 is used by the big players for sells, and the small speculators help them.

"It's about to break..."

What heat of the moment... Reminds me of Ozerov's football commentaries ))

strangerr:

Back in half an hour)))
If the candle is going to be up...

Temnyj:

So the Stranger's TA has failed.

Here are my charts, and on them the TA showed a good result. It's all about the right approach.)

And what are these?

strangerr:

What's this?

Tell MT5. that the americans have been in the market for a long time. Fuckin' pissed off... Let them get acquainted with the schedule first before they start commenting...

strangerr:

What's this?

What a miracle!)

Earlier I had envisaged such an option... Evra confused things =)))

strangerr:

What's that?

Well then, Stranger, it was you who failed. )))) There's only a couple of days difference on the charts.

I agree with you about the attitude to forecasts, though.

Noterday:

Earlier I had envisaged such an option... Evra confused things =)))

Don't make a fuss, it'll be just like before

margaret:
Tell MT5. that the americans have been in the market for a long time. They've had it up to here... Let them get acquainted with the schedule first before they start commenting...

They already got it))) I like the way they argue there, we have peace and quiet))))

I'm not fussing =)