EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 244

As an option...

Noterday:
Yeah it's a confusing situation for me at the moment. I like flat trends, that's where..... =))))))

was considering such an option with a finite expanding diagonal triangle

do you think that could be an option?

D1ez:

I think the eu will make a correction to 1.4034 and then fall to 1.37+-.

May be higher, but it will fall to 1.27.

voinG:

was considering such an option with a finite expanding diagonal triangle

do you think there could be such an option?

I don't agree with the fact that you marked the growth trend as i ii iii iv v. There are three, that's why everybody is still arguing about it, but in general the targets are correct in my opinion.

I don't really rule out a rise to 4260...

voinG:

Considered this option with a finite expanding diagonal triangle

do you think there could be such an option?

I would rather consider this variant, there is a vulfik with the target at 1.3775, although the widening triangle is also a sign of trend change.

Now I will scare you, then you will tell me how on MT5 you did not let me take 100 pips)))

Noterday:
I have a book, but I do not agree with the fact that you marked the growth trend as i ii iii iv v. There are three, so everyone is still arguing about it, but in general the goals are correct in my opinion.

I have a book, but it says that in KDT the main waves should only be marked with numbers, so I marked them.

well here i have shown the fifth truncated and so it goes higher

You've closed them 10 times already)))

voinG:
To be honest, I don't really care what marks to put and let them argue. I have a book, but it says that in KDT the main waves need to be marked only in numbers, so I put them there.
I agree, you shouldn't listen to people, including me. When I myself stopped paying attention to the marking graphics, I got much better =)))

Temnyj:

As a child )))))))

Strenzier must be parried somehow, otherwise it's not solid ))))

In fact, in terms of TA, strangerr was right, but FA turned out to be more important than TA. So it all depends on the FA... That's what I wanted to say

Temnyj:

As a child )))))))

Strenzier must be parried somehow, otherwise it's not solid ))))

The Euro is already parrying)))