EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 243

margaret:
Europe will meet on 25 March and a rate change is planned for 7 April. The US met yesterday, the easing policy was scheduled to end in June, but the Americans appeared on CNN today and said they are planning a third round of quantitative easing...

Hard to argue with that

Your comrade Noterday is seldom but apt...

D1ez:
Your comrade Noterday is seldom but apt...
It's a confusing situation for me at the moment. I like flat trends, that's where it's at..... =))))))

Tantrik:

On gold I agree, you'd better show me the euro buy))))

Evra quid

By the way, if anyone thinks that the euro will go up smoothly, I will disappoint them - it will rattle like a fever))))

strangerr:

It's warm in Libya now....

Margaret, Europe can tell tales about the rate, Trichet can dance the jagi jagi, but I know such figures don't break up, look at what's left and think))):

I'm only waiting for a sell-off.

Archive

strangerr 12.02.2011 09:48
margaret:
I get it. I wrote my opinion to confirm it. Some people think we are flying down, but in fact we keep stomping around until we renew the top...

Margaret, does looking at this give you any more thoughts about "up"?

strangerr:
By the way, if anyone thinks that the euro will go up smoothly, I will disappoint them - it will rattle like a fever))))

I think the Euro will make a correction to 1.4034 and then fall to 1.37+-

strangerr:
It could go quite impulsively.

margaret:

Archive

strangerr 12.02.2011 09:48
margaret:
I get it. I wrote my opinion in confirmation. Some people think we are flying down, but in fact we keep stomping around until we renew the top...

Margaret, does looking at this give you any more thoughts about "up"?

Like a baby )))))))

Strenger needs a way to parry, it doesn't look good ))))