EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 149

IDLER:

They're all on Skype and they rule. I, having read the forums, ask the question "what can I do to divorce everyone? That's Masonic analysis.

At the Rothschild villa, I'll believe it, but on Skype)))))))))))))))))))))

strangerr:

Are the Masons going against the trend?)))

Daisy hasn't cancelled the up trend yet. I'm a flint man too.

strangerr:

So do I)))

yeah, 1.3750 and up :)))

strangerr:

Even if it is in rubles, it's coming out of his own pocket.

I mean, if the oil is quoted in euros, and the oil is quoted in dollars, then Europe will benefit from expensive euros for some time. At the beginning of the conflict in Libya, someone from Europe said that there was enough crude oil reserves until the end of March, so in the second half of March (I think so) Europe will start to buy oil and repeat 'we need the expensive euro. And then the beginning of April and rising expectations that the ECB will raise the interest rate. And when the ECB cracks everybody down and leaves the rate unchanged, Trishka says he rushed things, that's when the downtrend will start. At the moment I think it's just a correction from the uptrend. I'm not claiming the truth. Imho.

strangerr:

I have told you a hundred times that I sleep at night. I only need half an hour a day to keep track of my trades, and I am bored out of boredom, it's winter. There'll be plenty of opportunities to get in. Right here:

for now.

IDLER:

Daisy hasn't cancelled the up trend yet. I'm a flint man too.

Just bounced off my support line... Not yet...

And if you take the weekly trend, the support line is 1.3733/35

voinG:

for now

Working hypothesis. Tearing up your channel on n4 and upwards.

IDLER:

Working hypothesis. Tearing up your channel on n4 and up.

Torn tonight on Asia, man...

Bought everything with a small lot and a stop and went to bed. See you all tomorrow.

strangerr:
Bought everything with a small lot and a stop and went to bed. See you all tomorrow.

Don't sleep, you'll freeze.