EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 148

IDLER:

Fly away, spend the night at the moniker, contemplate Asia. It'll fly so far you won't be able to finish it.

Sorry, SIT DOWN and DOLL, got a bit of a boil....

IDLER:

Fly away, sit overnight by the moniker, contemplate Asia. It'll fly so fast, you won't be able to stop.

I told you a hundred times, I sleep at night. I only need half an hour a day to follow the trades, but I'm bored out of my mind, it's winter. There'll be plenty of opportunities to get in. Right here:

strangerr:

I have told you a hundred times that I sleep at night. I only need half an hour a day to keep track of my trades, and I am bored out of boredom, it's winter. And there are plenty of opportunities to get in. Right here:

))))

Is it true that no one knows what currency Europe pays for oil - the quid or the euro?

strangerr:

I have told you a hundred times that I sleep at night. I only need half an hour a day to keep track of my trades, and I am bored out of boredom, it's winter. And there are plenty of opportunities to get in. Right here:

I was talking about the Masonic analysis. If up. it's 42 minimum.

AndreyZak:

Is it true that no one knows what currency Europe pays for oil - the quid or the euro?

Even if it's in rubles, it's coming out of its own pocket.

IDLER:

I was talking about the Masonic analysis. If it's up, it's 42 minimum.

Are the Masons going against the trend?)))

strangerr:

Here:)

strangerr:

They're all in a bunch on Skype and they rule. I, having read the forums, ask the question "what can I do to get everyone to go down?". This is what Masonic analysis is all about.

rensbit:
Here:)

So do I)))