EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 56

strangerr:

I can already see what kind of figure it's drawing, if it confirms on Monday then it's a sell.
??

forte928:

with a small one there may be only time to close or greed will eat everything up...

the main speed batch is played out I think...

Dima don't trade on the first Friday of the month...even if today works out...for half a year at least...

Can you guys tell me the maximum price reached today on the news I had the order triggered at 1.4005, although the chart does not seem to reach

Tantrik:
??

I'll post it on Monday, it's just starting to form, it needs at least a day more.

TOBL:

Can you guys tell me the maximum price reached today on the news I had the order triggered at 1.4005, although the chart does not seem to reach

1.4001- Bid

1.4004- Ask

TOBL:

Guys tell me the maximum price reached today on the news I had the order triggered at 1.4005 although the chart does not seem to reach

High 1.4005.

At 17:25 Kiev time Trishka will be yapping again, this clown is fed up. When will they hire a killer for him?

We should contribute three rubles each to the killer.

torgus:

At 17:25 Kiev time Trishka will be yapping again, this clown is fed up. When will they hire a killer for him?

We should contribute three rubles each to the killer.

The President of the European Central Bank, Jean-Claude Trichet, will hold a press conference after the BIS data, in Basel. As head of the ECB leadership, which is responsible for settling the Euro zone's short-term interest rate. Currency traders are reacting to the hints as they can predict the future of monetary policy.

4 March. /Dow Jones/. The rise in the euro/US dollar pair to 1.40 has caused stop-loss orders to be triggered, says Lind-Waldock's Phil Streible. These investors believe it is "inappropriate" for the ECB to make a fuss about raising rates now; they believe it will be bad for the euro. Meanwhile, longer-term traders have been taking profits at 1.40, notes Streible. The pair is now trading slightly lower at 1.3964 versus 1.3969 on Thursday evening.