EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 50

torgus:

Somehow I have doubts that we will break to 1.4, at 1.3994 the put 30 is done, there is a build-up of volumes.

And how can it be executed if the high was 1.3978?

strangerr:

I can't believe I'm going to buy on a trend like that))))

Yes, I put it myself, and then I got scared, but the most profitable pose in 3 days has gone! As on automatic, and then I thought, I can't explain it myself.

torgus:

Somehow I have doubts that we will break to 1.4, at 1.3994 the put 30 is done, there is a build-up of volumes.

I wish you were talking)))

I'll try to be a bit more clever.

I took the one-hour frame a month ago. During the press conference Trishka blurted out something and the price went down by 100 pips yesterday, the next day at NFP the price went up by 30 pips, then it went down by 50 pips - it was probably a profit taking, it was an options inspirational move. On Monday the price reached the level of almost 1.35 and from there it started to move up globally. On the H4 there was the third bullish point. That means that today the price will go to 1.4-1.4060, and on Monday it will renew the high at 1.41, and then it will go down from there.

torgus:

I'll try to be a bit more clever.

I took the one-hour frame a month ago. During the press conference Trishka blurted out something and the price went down by 100 pips yesterday, the next day at NFP the price went up by 30 pips, then it went down by 50 pips - it was probably a profit taking, it was an options inspirational move. On Monday the price went almost to 1.35 and from there the price started to move up globally. The other day there was the 5th bullish wolf point. That means that today the price will go to 1.4-1.4060, and on Monday it will renew the high at 1.41, and then it will go down from there.

It's plausible.

strangerr:

It's believable.
Thank you!

torgus:
Thank you!

So how did the put at 1.3994 come about if the price wasn't there?

strangerr:

So how did the put at 1.3994 come to fruition if the price wasn't there?
You can see on the screenshot.

torgus:
You can see in the screenshot.
Actually it's strange, where do the quotes come from, I have two DCs and a broker that have not yet reached there

Tantric, look at the silver: