EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 33

margaret:
So, with my approach to the market, I got my first earnings of +350% per mth. These were the first steps, I was working in the short term
Do you get more per month now?

Tantrik:

(on the demo as long as you like) before the depo was enough for a week, then two weeks, then a month - growing.
I have been working on the demo for three weeks only, and then for a week on the mini. Then I was bored with sitting around and getting nothing, so I switched to maxi.

Alex_K:
Is the percentage more per month coming out now?
On average, yes.

odiseif:
Hehe ...I see old guys on the forum who are sending the eu at 1.6 ...Strange .... After the new year when the price was 1.29 it seemed to go to 1.2 almost to parity ..... Why such a reversal of events?

It means that soon it will be time to sell)))

Euroselander look who is interested in jumping 300pts a day .You can look for a cozy place to sell .

strangerr:

Then it's time to sell soon)))
Just let it give the signal...

strangerr:

So soon it's time to sell))))
Yes ... that's for sure ... bollinger will turn around the price will go back to the parity where it was sent last time))

margaret:
I only worked on the demo for three weeks, then on the mini for a week. Then I got tired of just sitting around and not getting anything out of it, so I switched to the maxi.

Very interesting result, it's nice to see a Clever Man.

strangerr:

Time will tell. I'm more interested in that now, with the Euro for the near future everything is clear.

By the best parameters, it qualifies for the "Have you seen such a drawing? Great!

margaret:
On average, yes

could you please tell me if I could see the state? In order to learn from the experience of a smart man