EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 20

strangerr:

Addendum to the one posted above on the daily TF.

I have 4 open positions now, two sells in EURJPY, buy in EURUSD, buy in NZD, and NZD is already giving profits +24!

And the euro is pulling down, but I do not want to close it, maybe it will go up, so the total of the positions is +15.

Dimka-novitsek:

Afternoon!!!! What's mm ?

Dimka does not open a deal on half deposit now ?))) Yes, half of the deposit is gone at once, but how I will do next, I do not know!

progress already ... How to proceed ... very simple ... take 1 pair, crosses from it and other things you find necessary for analysis ... You analyse... then explain to yourself why you would enter in this way... if you've convinced yourself... enter...

and you figure out what you're going to do if the price goes wrong... and when to close on a profit... If the deposit starts to grow after a couple of months, you'll start a more sophisticated and flexible scenario ...

mm = money management = money management (you can read it on the google)...

Dimka-novitsek:

I have 4 open positions now, two sells in EURJPY, buy in EURUSD, buy in NZD, and NZD is already giving profits +24!

And the euro is pulling down, but I do not want to close it, maybe it will go up, so the total of the positions is +15.

If you want to close all the positions, you must do what I already did...

Dimka-novitsek:

If you're chasing three eggs, you'll gut them all...

Thank you!!!!

forte928:

What do you think of this construction...

Time will tell. I am more interested in that now, with the euro for the near future everything is clear.

seey:

What do you think of the prediction? but as they say, time will tell)))

Since this morning the talk is that the market bought the eu before the ECB and Trichet should now say "watch out" or else raise the rate immediately or else the market will be disappointed and sell the eu on the buy rumor sell fact. Experience shows that the ECB before the Fed never, and in no way, changes rates. Therefore this probability in the ECB decision today is negligible.

strangerr:

Time will tell.

three TF's coincide...the construction fits into the channels...- converging triangle on two channels on different TF's...you can see it in the picture...

Looks like a downward reversal - 1.4 high - I'm guessing