EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 23

Vizard:

I didn't do it by classical finastrology... but just picked the more interesting ones... in a grid... she was training for profit...but the rewards are bullshit...2000-3000 pips a year on oos....

I don't remember exactly what I was doing... I took screenshots a long time ago... I looked at them now and didn't save them... the topic is working but you have to deal with it tightly...although I disagree with many things...

I am only interested in these indicators, not the grid. Is it possible to download them somewhere?

strangerr:

I am only interested in these indicators, not the grid. Can I download them somewhere?

Timing Solution...I pulled it from there....

Vizard:

Timing Solution software...pulled from there....

I see.

strangerr:

Falling is a relative term.

If only he could show a yearly chart )))) we're talking about intraday... Let him see in real time how single-directional currencies affect each other sometimes...

Vizard:

Dimka look at an interesting picture...how the pound is falling and how the euro (12.48 msk) is being stung across the cross....

Yes, yes, thank you!!!

bottom-denominated currencies affect each other sometimes...

Thank you!!! What kind of bets are these? all the ones that mention the dollar?

cross-what does the word mean?

strangerr:

Didn't you open the 5k page? Press enter and go smoke)))
Hey plummer give me a cigarette!

Dimka-novitsek:
crosscourse-what does the word mean?

I'm going to get my belt right now ))))))) learn the basics...read a little of the forum and the trader's dictionary at least...

at 1 where the dollar is at the end

2.cross rate

VJRTUOS:
Hey plummer give me a cigarette!

What are your selves hanging down, pressing into your ass? No sympathy))))