Chandelier - page 9

Added 3 filters, TP, SL, changed position opening time and voila, test for 6 years, entry 10% of depo.

San_Sani4:

I added 3 filters, TP, SL, changed time of position opening and voila, test for 6 years, 10% of deposit.

I remember I once cooked some gruel from an axe. Delicious!

Well, people helped me with something, but originally it was a simple axe. Who would have thought...

Yes, it's a good mess! It should be spiced up with a little bit of nysucket and some miracle indicators from Yusufahoji..... It would not be worth it.

San_Sani4:

Added 3 filters, TP, SL, changed position opening time and voila, test for 6 years, entry 10% of depo.

where's the owl itself?!

Roman.:

where's the owl itself?!...

It's not an owl, it's a mush. Although it may not be an owl yet. - but it's going to be a mush.

wenay:

'It's not owls, it's mush. Although it may not be an owl yet. - but it's going to be a mush.

I don't get it... :-)))

San_Sani4:

MA by daylight hours.

Filter the previous small candles, enter only if the previous candle is larger than the specified number of pips. D. candle is more than a specified number of points.

It is not logical to open at 00 because the price rebounds during the night.

One filter is greedy :)

If we increase TP and SL (logically, because volatility has increased over the past couple of years), then at 10% of deposit entry (without optimization, I just added +10% to TP and SL) ~100% APR.

can you be more specific...

Roman.:

can you elaborate...

San_Sani to John_Katani !

John, choose normal nicknames.

On Monday, orders must be placed in the opposite direction to Friday's candlestick, without the Stop Loss. That is, if Friday formed a bullish candle, on Monday we open a Sell order, if a bearish one, we open a Buy order. But this order should be closed at the end of the day, regardless of whether it is profitable or unprofitable. In this case our profit compared to the ordinary daily opening grows from +2500 to +4000 pips over the same 113 days!

On the other days between Tuesday and Friday orders are placed as usual using the Candelabra algorithm.

Great strategy - as many times as I look at the topic, all the profits, most importantly without the Stop Loss, but losses can happen !? :D