Forex trading, does it make sense? - page 16

ZZZEROXXX: I mean it's probably as "real" as that picture. ))

What is your conclusion about this based on?

LeoV:

What is the basis for your conclusion?

It makes sense - in both cases, you need to attract clients.

It's not a pyramid scheme that grows from investing in pamm)))

ZZZEROXXX:

In general, it makes sense - in both cases you need to attract customers.

It's not a pyramid scheme that grows from investing in pamm)))

Generally, analogies are not the same thing. There is no need to lump them all under the same heading.

You analogy - it is harmful to live, people die because of it. Do you suggest suicide to avoid suffering? )))

LeoV:

By analogy, living is unhealthy, it makes you die. Are you suggesting suicide so you don't have to suffer? )))

The main thing is to choose the right method of suicide! I, for example, am ready to die of boredom if I run out of tourist resorts where I have not been ;)

IgorM: I'm ready to die from boredom, if I run out of tourist resorts, where I was not ;))

That's another question ))))

ZZZEROXXXX would have written "I was in Turkey and it sucks, so I won't go to the Maldives because it sucks too" ))))

LeoV:

In general, analogies are not the same thing as analogies. You don't have to put everyone in the same frame of reference.

The analogy is that living is unhealthy, it makes you die. Do you suggest suicide not to suffer? )))

No, let's consider the internal quotes of the DC to be market quotes, and carry more and more money to the DC =)

ZZZEROXXX: No, let's consider the internal quotations of the BC to be market quotations, and carry more and more money to the BC =)

Why are they not market oriented? )))

LeoV:

That's another question ))))

If ZZZEROXXXX had been to Turkey it would be a shitty analogy, so I won't go to the Maldives because the analogy with Turkey is also a shitty one ))))

"You smoke the filter and then it's like Prima." ))))

ZZZEROXXX:

no, let's consider the DC's internal quotes as market quotes, and carry more and more money to the DC =)

DTs do not draw their own quotes - they choose quotes suppliers at their own discretion, another thing is that there is filtering of quotes on the MT4 server side, if you found a DT that lags behind others by 3-5 seconds - why didn't you use it? If you see that the price of a brokerage company is lagging behind the others by several points, it means that the brokerage company programmers are not very good at filtering quotes. Do not spend your money, rather give it to the bank, it will be profitable there.)

LeoV:

Why aren't they marketable? )))

Because they are not the direct result of intentions to buy and sell. they are only a reflection of that, often distorted. do you use a crooked mirror in your household?

IgorM:

"You smoke the filter, then it's like Prima." ))))

The brokerage companies do not draw their own quotes - they choose quotes at their own discretion. It is another matter that they filter quotes on the MT4 server side. If you see that the price of a brokerage company is lagging behind the others by several points, it means that the brokerage company programmers are not very good at filtering quotes. Do not spend your money, rather give it to the bank, it will be profitable there.)

Do not confuse the dick - DTs with the finger - forex.

Why do I - a consumer of services - need all these intricacies of filtering and other ingredients of a housewife, if all I want to do is to buy or sell, here and now?