[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 306

monstrochka:
Hi there! I'm a newbie! Very much needs your advice!!! I was training on the demo, all was normal. I threw it in the real. And messed up so that now I sit and wonder how to fix it. In general, the sels are at 1.4057, and buy 1.4244.Sels and buy equal amounts, 5 pieces.Advice how to get out of this situation.Because I tried myself, so worse done((((

Apply to the address, namely in this branch of the forum - there pomugut. At the very least, after reading the source data at the end of this branch, you'll be able to make your own decision.

Moved.

abolk 04.04.2011 12:17
Andrey-1407:

Hello, I want to try to write a robot using NB-Channel indicator. Since the indicator is not included in the list of indicators offered in the documentation on this site, and my superficial knowledge is not enough to understand it myself. Please help me.

Please help me to write the iCustom for this indicator correctly. double nb = iCustom(NULL, ...... )

Especially it is not clear: mode - index of indicator line. It may be from 0 to 7 and should correspond to the index used by one of the SetIndexBuffer functions. I want to use TL1, TL2, MIDL lines for trading

Thank you.

iCustom( Symbol(),Period(), AllBars, BarsForFract, mode, shift)

AllBars, BarsForFract - indicator input parameters

mode = 0, 1 or 2

1. If a broker has set the leverage for an instrument up to 18.30, and from 18.30 the leverage is 5 - can I get these values with MQL?

2. Am I right to understand that if I want to have a variable of GV type, but storing string values, I won't be able to implement it?

Mopo3:

1. If a broker has set the leverage for an instrument up to 18.30, and from 18.30 the leverage is 5 - can I get these values with MQL?

2. Am I right to understand that if I want to have a variable of GV type, but storing the string values, I won't be able to implement it?

https://docs.mql4.com/ru/account/AccountLeverage

int AccountLeverage( )

Returns value of leverage for the current account.

Alert(AccountLeverage()): Alert: 100, note that this is the leverage for the current account, not the instrument.

To expand on the theme:

My broker has GAZP as an example:

Ticker Name
Maximum leverage

Day Night

GAZPGazprom
1:201:5

Of course, these values can be different for other instruments.

So, we can consider an object model concerning each symbol. So, presumably, such information on each symbol must be obtained through MarketInfo(), but I haven't found the corresponding values for the type property.

That's why the question arises: is it possible?

Hi, can you tell me if I can't use the forum? I mean, can't I use the search engine?

Mopo3:
int AccountLeverage( )

Returns the value of leverage for the current account.

Alert(AccountLeverage()): Alert: 100, note that this is the leverage for the current account and not for the instrument.

To expand on the theme:

My broker has GAZP as an example:

Ticker Name
Maximum leverage

Day Night

GAZP Gazprom
1:20 1:5

Of course, these values can be different for other instruments.

So, we can consider an object model concerning each symbol. That is, presumably, such information must be obtained for each instrument through MarketInfo(), but I haven't found the corresponding values of the type property.

That's why the question arises: is it possible?

You can calculate for an instrument via the known sum of margin requirements

Dimka-novitsek:
Hi, can you tell me, do I not know how to use the forum?

Don't be stupid - search through google, giving the address of this site, for example, Visualization Testing site:mql4.com - the topic has already been covered to the holes. :-)))

abolk:

the calculation for the instrument can be made through a known amount of collateral claims

I see, that's what I thought...

Thank you!!!