[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 312

sova2004:
Hello, everyone. Please advise. How to make a histogram in MQL4 indicator in a separate window to draw it not from zero, but from specified values. I want the Ishimoku indicator to draw values for other timeframes in a separate window.

I guess so:

#property indicator_separate_window
#property indicator_minimum -9
#property indicator_maximum 9

Figar0:
It stores what you wrote into it) Miracles don't happen here.

Now re-checked another example, all over again (in this case I knew exactly the number of elements) - your solution worked 100% :)

Thanks!

if (Up_price< High[iHighest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,****,0)]-2*Point) 
Help advice - how can **** set the variable "number of bars to a particular Up_price=High[i]?

Operr:
if (Up_price< iHighest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,****,0)-2*Point)
Help a tip - how do **** set variable "number of bars to a particular Up_price=High[i]?

What you have written is nonsense. You are obviously trying to compare the index with the price and subtract some points from it. You'd better describe in words what you want to do?

But if you want a simple and direct answer to your question, you should specify the variable as a variable of integer type, for example:

int var;

Figar0:

The code you have written is nonsense. You are obviously trying to compare the index with the price and subtract some points from it. You'd better describe in words what you want to do?

But to answer your question simply and directly, the variable should be set as a variable of integer type, for example:

Sorry for the obvious amateurism, I have a specific fractal being fixed, its High is relevant to me until it is broken, and then I have to reset one of my variables to zero. Or we need a loop where we track the breakthrough of High[i] of a certain candle (fractal) and know the time of Time[i] and High[i].

if (Up_price< High[iHighest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,****,0)]-2*Point) 

Hello!

Please advise professionals, I am testing the Expert Advisor for 2 months, deals should be every day (term from 23.08.10 to 23.10.10). But the tester shows me the results, that there were only 10 deals, and the last only 03.09.10) Shows a profit. But when I connect visualization, there are already 20 deals and losses, but also not enough.

Boneshapper:

Hello!

Please advise professionals, I am testing the Expert Advisor for 2 months, deals should be every day (term from 23.08.10 to 23.10.10). The tester shows me the results, that there were only 10 deals, and the last only 03.09.10) Shows profit. But when I connect visualization, there are already 20 deals and losses, but also not enough.

You have to go here with this question wording.

alsu:
That's the wording of the question for you here...

Nice answer, I wrote the address down for myself... :-)))

Roman.:

Nice answer, wrote the address down for myself, for safekeeping... :-)))

Me too! Nice topic! It's funny...

Can you tell me what could be causing this glitch?

It works, works, everything is fine, then suddenly, all of a sudden :-(

And, not just dots are drawn where they should not be, but the data window also shows incorrect data (pertinent to the location of the dots)

(The indicator shows extrema, I wrote it myself )

After "rewinding" of a timeframe everything becomes normal

Maybe you can advise which way to "dig". Or maybe there is such a topic on the forum.

Thanks in advance!