Twenty-four, and not one iota more! - page 11

Cod:

Both answers I take very seriously, just a little more detail.

You're wrong )))) Stop should be neither small, nor large, nor fixed, but technically justified, i.e. calculable or floating ))) If all breakouts were true, everyone would have been trading from breakout to breakout, reversing trades long ago. ))) Apparently a lot of things are still not working out here either. )))

artikul:
And for nothing )))) Stop should be neither small, nor large, nor fixed, but technically sound, i.e. calculable or floating ))) If all breakouts were true, everyone would have been trading from breakout to breakout, reversing trades long ago. ))) Apparently a lot of things are still not working out here either. )))

Carry on.

There's even a branch about it...

Reshetov:

First wedding night:

- Darling, why are your eyes so big?

- The nurse said it's because I cried a lot when I was a kid.

- You should have gone to the bathroom a lot as a child.

The pinnacle of perfection.

Did your nannies bathe you in milk as a child, Lieutenant Rzhevsky?

artikul:
And for nothing ))))) Stop should be neither small, nor large, nor fixed, but technically sound, i.e. calculable or floating ))) If all breakouts were true, everyone would have been trading from breakout to breakout, reversing trades long ago. ))) Apparently a lot of things are still not working out here either. )))

Tears the life apart with such an approach... By my reckoning, the intraday stop, technically justified, is 65 pips. So how do I build profitable trading with this system?

Cod:

Tears the life out of me with this approach... By my calculations, the intraday stop, technically reasonable, is 65 pips. So how do you build a profitable trade with this system?
(shrugging) Don't build...

Cod:

Tears the life out of me with this approach... By my calculations, the intraday stop, technically justified, is 65 pips. How do I build profitable trading with this system?

About right )))

If buying in the direction of the pivot (higher than yesterday, sell backwards): SL 140, TP 110

artikul:

If it's a bank account, I'll take it more or less seriously. But if it's a picture in jpg format...

SL 140, TP 280

yuripk:

If buying in the direction of the pivot (higher than yesterday, sell backwards): SL 140, TP 110

This is interesting! What if SL is reduced by a factor of ten? It seems to me that the grass is growing in that direction... Although this screen already shows that the path is not a dead end...