Nibiru - page 14

RomanS:
Who are you talking to?

Those who have found the Oral Sea on a map, mistake Jupiter for a star, and believe that if it says 200 Watts on a box with a laser pointer, and the batteries in the pointer are 3 V each, it says so, and the output of the pointer is 200 Watts.

Moronic!!!

Gerasimm:
Yaah... Oralskoye is almost next to the Aral Sea :o)). And the batteries and pointers are here http://geekfun.com.ua/zelenyj-lazer/?gclid=CKHIzs6-yKYCFZMl3wod_CoEIg
so it's in mw power, it's more realistic.

I apologised for the mistake. On the keyboard I sin with it. I never make a mistake with my hand.

And the GP's 2200mAh lithium battery, industrial series.
Ideal for use in high power torches
Battery dimensions: 65x18mm.Operating voltage: 2.75-4.2v

Gerasimm:

I apologised for the mistake. I do it on the keyboard.I never make a mistake with my hand.

And the GP lithium battery of 2200mAh capacity, industrial series.
Ideal for use in high power torches
Battery dimensions: 65x18mm.Operating voltage: 2.75-4.2v

I don't know how much of a slip of the finger it takes to hit the letter O on the keyboard instead of the letter A.

SZZ: But the fact that you never make a mistake with your hand is praiseworthy ))))

ZZZY: and please don't sin on the keyboard THIS ))))

..well, never with the right, of course with the left... The right one's better... Always a good result. :о)

Gerasimm:
..well, never with the right, of course with the left... The right one's better... Always a good result. :о)
so type only with your right hand and not with your left hand on the keyboard )))

I don't mean the keyboard... :о)

Gerasimm:
I don't mean the keyboard... :о)
Well, the name of the girl in the picture doesn't matter.

:о).. How many of us are there in town?

Gerasimm:
:о).. How many of us are there in town?
Yes, your people are said to have spread to the villages as well.