Nibiru - page 13

Gerasimm:
Yes, the Oral Sea is drying up... There is enough of this property scattered on the steppe. Well, if a star moves relative to other stars, smile, you are filmed by a spy satellite, in order to learn a military secret :o)... Speaking of forest fires, especially around Moscow. I am observing a laser pointer here.The laser is 200 Watt and the power supply is 3 volts...I haven't tried it, but it easily ignites a match within a few seconds at 20 meters. It is sold entirely legally, but it can easily cause a fire in the next house in a minute.It is enough to put it static, which would shine at one point.The question arises - what can you do with a laser for example 5 kilowatt... or 20 kilowatt? Well, for example from a satellite to set fire to the forest ... :о/

You're a pioneer, where is this sea? )))

ZS: And the current in the circuit with this batareechku (wow such a battery) I understand 66-67 Ampere? ))))

Gerasimm:
Speaking of forest fires, especially around Moscow. The laser pointer I have been watching here is only 200 Watt and the laser is green...I haven't tried it on more than this, but it easily ignites a match within a few seconds at 20 meters.The power supply is 3 volts. It is sold entirely legally, but it can easily cause a fire in the next house in a minute.It is enough to put it static, which would shine at one point.The question arises - what can you do with a laser for example 5 kw ... or 20 kw? Well, for example from a satellite to set fire to the forest ... :о/

Yes, by the way.

It is very amusing to watch balloon sellers when these balloons "suddenly" burst.

Coherent beam is a terrible power.

RomanIgorevi4:

Comrade adequate people, can anyone responsibly state what to expect from this miracle?

The topic-starters like that are "nibiru" in astronauts,

RomanIgorevi4 14.01.2011 20:47

Sorento:

And constipation? Brain confusion ...

Also ?

;)

"I haven't heard about that yet, tell me..."

Do not talk rubbish, and without you forum is not clear what it is, read the name of the forum, "where" you ...

P.S. Flub in other (latrines) ...

timezero:

And one more question in the sky hangs a new bright star that eventually moves relative to other stars, and it seems brighter than any of the others, it rises in the east passes through the south and to the west, thought Jupiter but damn it knows.

Jupiter for sure!!! I checked it myself ;)

People, is there anyone here who graduated with at least a C in school? What illiteracy!!! )

sanyooooook:
Are there any people here who graduated with at least C's in school? What illiteracy!!! )
Mumu is drowned...

Sorento:
Mumu has been drowned...
There you go, I think Gerasim's talking.)

sanyooooook:
There you go, I'm thinking what's Gerasim talking about.)
:) oh, yeah...

sanyooooook:
People, is there anyone here who graduated with at least a C in school? What illiteracy!!! )
Who are you talking to?

sanyooooook:

You're a pioneer, but where is this sea? )))

ZS: And the current in the circuit with this battery (wow such a battery) I understand 66-67 Ampere? ))))

Yaah... Oralskoye is almost next to the Aral Sea :o)). And the batteries and pointers are here http://geekfun.com.ua/zelenyj-lazer/?gclid=CKHIzs6-yKYCFZMl3wod_CoEIg