Nibiru - page 8

RomanIgorevi4: The plan is that only two thirds will die out, so the girl in the thread is enlightened and ready for disasters).
Nah, that's no good, unscientific. It's not supposed to be two-thirds, but 0.618 of the population.

Mathemat:

Oh, I'm afraid to imagine. 1 light-year is about 10^13 km, i.e. 10 trillion km. Sirius is 8.7 light years away. I.e. it is some figure, presumably similar to an elongated ellipse with a semi-major axis of about 100 trillion km. To make a complete circle, it would have to run at least two large semi-major axes, i.e. in the region of 2*10^14 km. Now calculate the speed:

2*10^14 km / 3100 years = 2*10^14 / 3100 km/year ~ 2*10^14 / (3100*365*24*3600) km/s ~ 2000 km/s.

From Wiki: "For Earth, the second cosmic velocity is 11.2 km/s. A body with this speed near the Earth leaves the vicinity of the Earth and becomes a satellite of the Sun. For the Sun, the second cosmic velocity is 617.7 km/sec."

The second space velocity is the "no return" velocity. No orbit can be closed at this speed.

So Angela can only be advised to have more sex, because (1) children have a good chance of living to old age, (2) there will be less of a roof slipping off

Mathemat:
Nah, that's no good, unscientific. It should be 0.618 of the population, not two-thirds.

That's what I meant, I just rounded it up...

RomanIgorevi4:

That's what I meant, I just rounded it up...
Yeah, all right! You want to kill half a billion extra people. You're a monster.

MetaDriver:
Yeah, all right! Half a billion extra people you want to kill. You monster.

No, I rounded it up for ease of reference, so to speak.

RomanIgorevi4:

No, I rounded it up for ease of reference, so to speak.
I don't believe it!

MetaDriver:
I don't believe it!

Something familiar. I thought I spoke to you the other day.

А. Yeah. There was one at Slavic Bazaar...

MetaDriver:
I don't believe it!
This is what I was afraid of. Instead of hatching normal plans to take over humanity, by page 8 this figure had already verbally destroyed half of that humanity, for nothing. The moderators shouldn't have ignored my request. They should have given me a life sentence with nails.

I wonder if there are no requotes? Maybe it's better to pips...
But seriously, I wish I could witness the end of the world (it doesn't happen that often)... But very doubtful that I will see it.

Farnsworth:
This is what I was afraid of. Instead of hatching normal plans to take over humanity, by page 8 this figure had already verbally destroyed half of that humanity, for nothing. The moderators shouldn't have ignored my request. I should have had a life cycle with nails on it.

Ugh. And to you, whatever you wish!

===

Э... Let's just say I'm not interested if I'm not there (by definition), but if you are, Serge... ))) Have fun...