What form, let's assume a physical body, does time have? Your opinion. - page 5

There is an opinion that "real" seers, soothsayers like Vanga, Nostradamus, etc. did not predict the future, but recalled the past... as time has a closed, circular direction, where the "big bang" is the point where time comes after the "circle of honour" and went all over again... hence the deja vu effect

I don't know what you're talking about. Physics or psychology. You have to make up your mind. Human perception of time is a separate topic. I take it we're talking about physics ......

LeoV:

Just in extreme situations, one jumps from one coil to another, but is able to observe the coil itself. So it turns out like in slow motion cinema. )))
Rather, it is possible to explain that the metabolism is accelerated feelings become more acute and a man has 10 times less time to act or make a decision about his own salvation.

Tantrik: Скорее можно объяснить, что метаболизм ускоряеться чувства обостряются и человеку надо в 10 раз меньше времени на действия или принятие решения о своём спасении.

Who says that metabolism does not change the properties of time? Has anyone investigated the effect of metabolism on time? )))

LeoV:

Who says that metabolism does not change the properties of time? Has anyone investigated the effect of metabolism on time? )))

There is no evidence that time changes, but if one were to look from the side or have cameras like a man acting at the controls of an aeroplane, it would probably be faster than in a normal environment.

By the way, of all the gods or entities there is one that records everything called Akasha and is even said to be the Akasha Chronicles.

Richie:
I don't know what you're talking about. Physics or psychology. I have to make up my mind. The human perception of time is a separate topic. I take it we're talking about physics ......

Nobody forbids us to develop the subject. The very notion of time and its perception are inseparable.

Many times I've had dreams that I later had in reality. Time is an obscure phenomenon for me so the subject is on topic.

If anyone needs me, as an expert, I can talk tomorrow about human perception of time. I am interested in physics. ULAD, do you have any new views?

Tantrik: No way is it proven that time changes

Why not? Einstein proved that for rapidly moving objects, the passage of time slows down. A prime example is black holes.

Richie:

If anyone needs me, as an expert, I can talk tomorrow about human perception of time. I am interested in physics. ULAD, do you have any new views?

It would be interesting to hear.

sever30: It would be interesting to hear

Just need a specific question.

ULAD, why did you bring up this topic in this forum? Any ideas?